Welcome, Guest
Section to post tutorials on how to manage and read your eComics

TOPIC: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows?

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 4 years 4 months ago #33819

• wojosama
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
Really glad you got at least something working! We may not have figured out all your issues, but 13 seconds is certainly a hell of a lot better than 10 minutes! :laugh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 4 years 4 months ago #33852

• FPMPlay
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I synced with internal memory instead of memory card and my time decreased. It went from 13-20 seconds to 1-3 seconds per book!

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 4 years 4 months ago #33856

• Drac097
  • Fresh Boarder
hi, I install CR but does not work in win8 32 bits, some solution?

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 4 years 3 weeks ago #36906

• muerdeme
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I have a question.
I'm trying to sync a lot of comics to my nexus tablet, but it doesn't sync all the ones I chose. It only syncs a certain amount. But when I deselect a few comics, some of the comics that hadn't sync before now sync. So I'm guessing there is a limit of comics the program syncs. So, is there a way to sync all of them? or if it's a limit imposed by Android, does someone know how to increase that limit? Because I couldn't find anything in my device's settings.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by muerdeme.

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 4 years 3 weeks ago #36907

• pokeone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
muerdeme wrote:
Hi. I have a question.
I'm trying to sync a lot of comics to my nexus tablet, but it doesn't sync all the ones I chose. It only syncs a certain amount. But when I deselect a few comics, some of the comics that hadn't sync before now sync. So I'm guessing there is a limit of comics the program syncs. So, is there a way to sync all of them? or if it's a limit imposed by Android, does someone know how to increase that limit? Because I couldn't find anything in my device's settings.

If you are using Comicrack Free there is a 100 comic sync limit. If you want to go over that you can either manually move the comics over, or buy the full version, which has an unlimited sync.

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 4 years 3 weeks ago #36908

• muerdeme
  • Fresh Boarder
pokeone wrote:
muerdeme wrote:
If you are using Comicrack Free there is a 100 comic sync limit. If you want to go over that you can either manually move the comics over, or buy the full version, which has an unlimited sync.

Thanks. I just bought the full version. It's worth it. Although, is there a way to get some discount on it if I had donated to Comic Rack before?
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by muerdeme.

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 4 years 2 weeks ago #36934

• RaEyE
  • Fresh Boarder
Hy,
currently I'm holding a Comic library of roughly 13.000 Comics. As you might imagine this is practicaly a bit too much for my tablet to store while synchronizing the library.

Therefore I'm organizing my library in a sub-list, containing my most favorite series, which is used for synchronizing with my tablet.
The only problem I got with this solution is, whenever I add a new comic to one of the series oragnized in my library this one won't show up in my synchronization list.

For example:
The library contains the series "Green Lantern" which is also present within my synchronization list. While the library detected and organized "Green Lantern - 23.1" and added it to the corresspondending stack, the new comic isn't present in the stack of my synchronization list.

Is there a possibility to not only move single comics of the library to a list and organize those in stacks, but also move a individual stack to a list and update changes made to this stack in the library as well in lists containing this stack.

Greetings
RaEyE

EDIT:
Sorry for the inconvinience, but in the meantime, I stumbled upon this script/plugin here, which exactly does or at least tremeandously helps to do what I wanted to dO:

comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/23-reading-l...24058-help-pull-list

Therefore please see this post as lapsed.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by RaEyE.

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 4 years 2 weeks ago #36935

• sterpazook
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
You should make a smartlist for syncronization

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 3 years 9 months ago #37868

• wolvsky
  • Fresh Boarder
just to be sure SURE . i can dowload comicrack (premium)on my device, and transfer my comics from my pc to my device ???????if not is it possible another way?

How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 3 years 6 months ago #38641

• Skorned
  • Fresh Boarder
My version of ComicRack 09172 for Windows doesn't have this...... In ComicRack for Windows open the "Devices Dialog" and press the "Pair with Device" button. I can't Pair with my Android. Any Suggestions?
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Who's Online

We have 169 guests and 4 members online