Welcome, Guest
General Discussions about ComicRack for iOS

TOPIC: iOS version

iOS version 4 years 10 months ago #27346

• Drybonz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Just read the news on the front page that an iOS version is on the way. Was surprised to see this, as cYo has been against developing for Apple products in the past.

Is anyone using an iPad currently that will be running Comic Rack? Would like to hear some feedback once people have had a chance to use it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

iOS version 4 years 10 months ago #27353

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Drybonz wrote:
Just read the news on the front page that an iOS version is on the way. Was surprised to see this, as cYo has been against developing for Apple products in the past.

Is anyone using an iPad currently that will be running Comic Rack? Would like to hear some feedback once people have had a chance to use it.

Hi, this was announced a while ago, though...

cYo... Thanks!!!!!!! If you need beta testers, count me in! :) I will send you my ipad serial in a wink ;)

iOS version 4 years 10 months ago #27371

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Too premature for this thread to be in the 'News & Announcements' section. To avoid further confusion till we actually get the release, I'll move this to the General section...
Drybonz wrote:
I think you missed this: comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/7-general/20...o-be-an-ipad-version
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!

iOS version 4 years 10 months ago #27381

• Drybonz
  • Gold Boarder
600WPMPO wrote:
I think I did miss that. There was another thread before that where there was some discussion about an iOS version and I had made a comment that I didn't think cYo would develop for an Apple device based on multiple comments he had made in the past... so I was surprised to read the news on the front page.

iOS version 4 years 10 months ago #27405

• krandor
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
perezmu wrote:
Drybonz wrote:

Hi, this was announced a while ago, though...

cYo... Thanks!!!!!!! If you need beta testers, count me in! :) I will send you my ipad serial in a wink ;)

I am glad he is doing this. Should be an easy purchase for me. I would also be willing to beta test if testers are needed.

iOS version 4 years 10 months ago #27415

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 267
Very excited to see this! :D

I can also help beta test if you need testers.

iOS version 4 years 10 months ago #27417

I'm jazzed for this too! I also volunteer for beta testing, you know I'm a heavy-duty power user :). I'm also using an iPad 3 for device versioning

iOS version 4 years 10 months ago #27420

• Adeiko
  • Fresh Boarder
Always ready to betatest it! It looks amazing!

iOS version 4 years 10 months ago #27426

• DarkSynopsis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Looking forward to see this hit iOS! Will be nice to have the Data stored in the cbz files from ComicRack just work when I throw the files on my iPad! :)

Assuming Beta Testing will happen I would be more then happy to throw my name in the hat.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by DarkSynopsis.

iOS version 4 years 10 months ago #27431

• Drybonz
  • Gold Boarder
There is probably the most serious competition in the Apple market. I can think of one other reader that has been around for a while and has had network library streaming for quite a while.

I think it will be fun to see how the market reacts when a big time contender like ComicRack gets in the mix.
Moderators: crios
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Who's Online

We have 230 guests and 3 members online