Welcome, Guest
General Discussions about ComicRack for iOS

TOPIC: From Android to iOS.

From Android to iOS. 3 years 2 weeks ago #41645

• dizaster
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I have been using the paid for version of comicrack on my android tablet and PC for a couple of years or more. Recently I was bought an iPad air 2 by my wife as a Christmas present (mainly due to my android having more and more problems with apps over the past 6 months or so and she was fed up of my 'fecking android grrrr ' rants lol ). So anyway I went looking for comicrack on appstore.
What I'm wondering is , as I have bought the android version is there a loyalty type scheme when I can get a free copy of the iOS version ???

Many thanks
Dizaster.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

From Android to iOS. 3 years 2 weeks ago #41651

• kenjio
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 127
Short answer: no.

Slightly longer answer: I believe this has come up before, and the answer was negative. Something along the lines of "They are different products and need to be paid for separately".

Probably not what you were expecting to hear, but that's the way it is, I'm afraid.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

From Android to iOS. 3 years 2 weeks ago #41663

• Chanchoto
  • Fresh Boarder
Right, no, its impossible.

But to let you understand the way this work, think in this:

Comicrack code behind is a complex matrix (lol). Then you have the complex matrix from C# (windows), the complex matrix of Android, and the easy way to code from IOS.

Each of them have their own framwork and procedure, so that requieres different kind of devs to work with: .net, android and ios.

That´s why...
Moderators: crios
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Who's Online

We have 267 guests and 7 members online