Welcome, Guest
General Discussions about ComicRack for iOS

TOPIC: ComicRack Network Share View

ComicRack Network Share View 11 months 3 days ago #46704

• robwired
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a Mac and would love a desktop version but in the meantime I'm considering buying ComicRack for iOS. I currently use Chunky and it's amazing but it's missing one feature that I really, really want.

When viewing comics on my network to download, I'd like to see the comic cover thumbnails similar to how I can see the cover thumbnails in Mac Finder and I presume in Windows Explorer. I'm sure within ComicRack the thumbnails are viewable for files that I've downloaded onto my iPad but I really want to browse my collection of comics by cover prior to downloading them.

This to me, is a killer feature as it reminds me very much of walking through the aisle of a comic book store.

The interesting this is that this functionality is already native to the iPad and can be seen when viewing comic thumbnails through iCloud Drive! So it's just a matter of turning it on, right?

So does this exist in ComicRack? And separately, are network shares enabled? and lastly, how about a Mac Version!!!

Rob
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ComicRack Network Share View 11 months 3 days ago #46705

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
This has been more or less asked a lot in the past... (for ios and android) it would be a very BIG step for this soft, but I don't think the project is taking that road for now...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: crios
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Who's Online

We have 302 guests and 7 members online