Welcome, Guest
Discussion about the current prerelease (non market) version of ComicRack

TOPIC: ComicRack for iOS 1.0.15 Beta

ComicRack for iOS 1.0.15 Beta 3 years 7 months ago #38300

• crios
  • Thank you received: 80
## ComicRack 1.0.15 - February 22, 2014

* Fixed crash when review view is displayed.
* Added setting for default reading direction.
* Infer reading direction (LTR or RTL) from comic (manga).
* Updated implementation for right-to-left reading.

Please Note:
The reader view now respects the "manga" setting of comics and automatically adjusts the reading direction (left to right, or right to left). When the reading direction is set to "right to left", the page thumbnails and all controls are reversed. This means that tapping on the left edge moves to the next page (instead of the previous page) and tapping on the right edge moves to the previous page (instead of the next page). This is also true for next/previous comic.
When you change the reading direction in the reader view, the setting is now stored with the comic; and eventually synced back to CRWIN.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 600WPMPO

ComicRack for iOS 1.0.15 Beta 3 years 1 week ago #40510

• RevQuixo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Is the beta program over? This version has expired on testflight and is no longer assessable to launch (it immediately crashes) from my ipad.

I'm cool with having to buy the retail version, just didn't want to have them both on my ipad in case in caused conflicts.

ComicRack for iOS 1.0.15 Beta 3 years 1 week ago #40512

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
RevQuixo wrote:
Is the beta program over? This version has expired on testflight and is no longer assessable to launch (it immediately crashes) from my ipad.

I'm cool with having to buy the retail version, just didn't want to have them both on my ipad in case in caused conflicts.
No, the beta is not over. It is just that crios is away for some time, and is expected back soon. Work is underway on an iOS 8 version. But, till that time, if the beta is not working for you, you can either wait, or get the retail version (like I did). As for conflicts, there'll be none. When you get the beta you just have to uninstall the AppStore version, install the beta & do a fresh sync.
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
Moderators: crios
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Who's Online

We have 275 guests and 3 members online