Welcome, Guest
This is the Help section for the iOS version.

TOPIC: Stuck Books Not Syncing

Stuck Books Not Syncing 1 year 11 months ago #44450

• freakwerks
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey All,
I have searched and searched and searched all over trying to find a solution to my issue and I cannot find anything that helps.

I have a very large library and have very meticulously organized lists. A midst my regular syncing from Windows (Win 7, ComicRack V 0.9.176 - 64 bit) to iOS (iPad 2, V 1.0.15), things have been organized very well. However, I have 3 books that appear to have lost their connection to the sync. They have each been read and rated, and based on my settings, they should have been removed completely from a sync courtesy of "Only Unread". I have done a wide variety of testing to try and get this to "re-trigger" in the sync, including but certainly not limited to changing the rating in both iOS and Windows; syncing and re-syncing entire lists; manually marking the problem books as read, unread, checked and unchecked; even deleting the book out of the library/list, syncing and still nothing.
Long story short, none of my known efforts have been able to get these books to remove themselves from the iOS Comicrack app. It sure would be great if anyone knew of a trick to manually remove books from the iOS list(s).

Alas, while writing this, another option popped into my head, delete the app on iOS and reinstall it. Low and behold, it worked and cleared out the "stuck" books.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Stuck Books Not Syncing 1 year 11 months ago #44452

• krandor
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
If you manually delete them from the iPad (click book, hit edit, hit delete) does sync then re-send them to the iPad?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: crios
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Who's Online

We have 262 guests and 4 members online