Welcome, Guest
Here you can report bugs of the iOS version

TOPIC: Crashing when "away from home"

Crashing when "away from home" 2 years 8 months ago #41544

• krandor
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
This seems to be a bit of an off one and at first I chalked it up to coincidence or something strange going on, but it has happened to me three times now so there is definitely something going on that I have reprocuded a few times (but not sure I could reproduce on demand). First note I do have a large library (around 7k loaded).

What happens is that when I have gone out of town for a few days, I can initially load comicrack ios just fine. I often switch back and forth between apps a lot so I may read a bit of a comic, switch to facebook, then come back to comicrack, etc. On all three occassions what has happened is that comicrack ios will eventually start to crash on loading. The loading bar will go to around 99% and then crash to desktop. Once it does this once, it is done and isn't going to work again while I'm on the road.

Now here is the odd part (to me at least)... once I get home and my ipad is on the same wireless network as CRW, it starts to work and open up just fine with no issues. Once I'm back home it seems to be fine again.

So not at all sure what would cause crios to start to crash away from home and then work again when back home, but I have had this happen on three different trips now so there is a pattern here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: crios
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Who's Online

We have 225 guests and 10 members online