Welcome, Guest
Here you can report bugs of the iOS version

TOPIC: After adding file ComicInfo.xml, some cbz files cannot be displayed in comicrack

After adding file ComicInfo.xml, some cbz files cannot be displayed in comicrack 1 year 9 months ago #44488

• Magboro
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

This is my first post here. I've been using comicrack on pc for a while, but have recently started using it on ipad as well.
I actually maintain my library using calibre, using comicrack only for reading.

I really love the ipad interface, which is by far the best I've used on that platform.

With the ipad release, I wanted to sort books by series, so I had to add basic metadata (Title, series, series index, author), and there is a pluggin in calibre that does that, without accessing online databases.

But many files stop displaying in comicrack when the xml file is added to the archive. Strangely enough, those same cbz have no issue on the ipad comicrack.

Here is an example of xml file :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ComicInfo xmlns:xsd="www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<Title>Chihuahua Pearl</Title>
<Series>Blueberry</Series>
<Number>13.0</Number>
<Writer>Charlier, Giraud</Writer>
</ComicInfo>
The administrator has disabled public write access.

After adding file ComicInfo.xml, some cbz files cannot be displayed in comicrack 1 year 9 months ago #44492

• Magboro
  • Fresh Boarder
If I extract, remove and re-add the file ComicInfo.xml from the cbz file using winrar ... it works ...

So there must be an issue with the pluggin I used to insert the xml file .. I'll report it to calibre forum.

Still it is strange that comicrack ipad worked with those files.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Magboro.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: crios
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Who's Online

We have 258 guests and one member online