Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas for new features

TOPIC: Option to Return to Library at End of Comic Instead of Next Issue

Option to Return to Library at End of Comic Instead of Next Issue 3 years 10 months ago #37591

• Shawn149
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Would it be possible to add an option that takes you back to the library instead of the next book when you reach the end of a book? Or maybe give the user a choice at the end of the book when swiping right? I.e. Go to next book, go to library, restart book?

Unless I missed an option, when I reach the end of a book, I get a pop up and if a swipe again, I get the next book. But I then have to wait for the popup to close, long press to open the toolbars/page selector, and then press "Library". Not a big deal, but it's a few seconds of annoyance.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Option to Return to Library at End of Comic Instead of Next Issue 3 years 6 months ago #38688

• jseger9000
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I assigned one of the touch zones (bottom, center) to take me back to the library. I use the Android version, but I assume you could do the same on the iOS version?

I wouldn't mind the feature you asked for, but in the meantime there's a way to save you a few seconds of frustration.

Option to Return to Library at End of Comic Instead of Next Issue 3 years 6 months ago #38695

• crios
  • Thank you received: 80
I will add an option to the touch settings that lets you return to the library. Maybe we implement something more sophisticated in the future.
Moderators: crios
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Who's Online

We have 211 guests and one member online