Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool…

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 7 months ago #30843

• evilhero
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 53
For those having problens loading the main page, it's because you have a series in your watchlist that is in error ( a faied add or refresh ). Mylar will stop creating those errors in the larest developmental commit, but its not set to remove already existing series with that particular error.To fix it...browse to http://mylaraddess/Manage
and delete the offending comic (s)...once they're deleted there wint be any further issues.

I plan on laying waste to these types of errors in the nezt day or so. For those that wonder why ita causing that error now, it s because of a recent addition that caused a bit more problems than I initially thought ( peviois / next buttons on comic details page ).
The topic has been locked.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 7 months ago #30858

• ryoga79
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
One more quick one while you're in the bugfixing mode this weekend, EH...whenever i add a comic through the Ultron Error Checker, no matter what comic, it spits back this error and doesn't add the comic:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 504, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/home/feez/mylar/mylar/importer.py", line 108, in addComictoDB
if CV_EXcomicid is None: pass
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 7 months ago #30859

• evilhero
  • Gold Boarder
Actually that one's pretty easy, your custom_exceptions.csv file doesn't have a linebreak/carriage return in one of the lines so Mylar can't parse the line properly.

This was a bug earlier that the commit went up a couple days ago to address, but it doesn't correct the actual file if it had gotten written to already. So you're going to have to edit the .csv file and just put a carriage return in the proper place (make sure that Mylar is off when you do).

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 7 months ago #30860

• ryoga79
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks EH, that totally worked! Turns out the last 20 or so entries in my custom exceptions were all one one line :p

Just as a corrolary to that problem, and not one i'm sure that there's anything to do about, but just as an FYI, if you have this bug, and you fix the exceptions file, then go to re-add a series that's already in that file from before the error, it generates an error 500 in the GUI. Going in and manually deleting the series from the file, deleting it from mylar and re-adding fixes it.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 7 months ago #30862

• ryoga79
  • Senior Boarder
Looks like i may have spoken too soon...i've been getting a lot of strange errors since i fixed my exceptions file - even after deleting the offending comics mentioned in the previous post, now i'm getting errors when i do searches for comics:

File "/home/feez/mylar/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/home/feez/mylar/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/feez/mylar/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/home/feez/mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 142, in searchit
searchresults = mb.findComic(name, mode, issue=None)
File "/home/feez/mylar/mylar/mb.py", line 113, in findComic
'publisher': xmlpub
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'xmlpub' referenced before assignment

Thoughts?

EDIT: Another wrinkle i didn't notice before, the issues i'm re-adding after the exceptions file was fixed are successfully adding, but the issue list isn't downloading. I checked the logs and i'm getting a lot of "database is locked" errors. I restarted mylar and it looks like the same error happens after restart.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by ryoga79.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 7 months ago #30874

• evilhero
  • Gold Boarder
ryoga79 wrote:
Looks like i may have spoken too soon...i've been getting a lot of strange errors since i fixed my exceptions file - even after deleting the offending comics mentioned in the previous post, now i'm getting errors when i do searches for comics:

File "/home/feez/mylar/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
File "/home/feez/mylar/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
File "/home/feez/mylar/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
File "/home/feez/mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 142, in searchit
searchresults = mb.findComic(name, mode, issue=None)
File "/home/feez/mylar/mylar/mb.py", line 113, in findComic
'publisher': xmlpub
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'xmlpub' referenced before assignment

Thoughts?

EDIT: Another wrinkle i didn't notice before, the issues i'm re-adding after the exceptions file was fixed are successfully adding, but the issue list isn't downloading. I checked the logs and i'm getting a lot of "database is locked" errors. I restarted mylar and it looks like the same error happens after restart.

Which comic is coming up with the xmlpub error (or comics) ?

The database locking one should be fixed in the latest commit, but you wouldn't be able to update apparently cause of the db lock. So you'd either have to grab the newest commit manually, or get to a shellprompt where you can use the git command and type in (from within the Mylar root directory): "git pull" and then "git checkout development"

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 7 months ago #30876

• ryoga79
  • Senior Boarder
I swear it happened for more comics before, but "Millenium" seems to be the only one it happens for reliably right now. Entirely possible my server was just acting wiggy :p

EDIT: Looks like "Hulk Smash Avengers", Red Hood: The Lost Days, and any of the "Grimm Fairy Tales" comics do it too.

EDIT EDIT: Upon closer inspection (and tailing the log while this was happening) it looks like the directories still get created and the series still gets added, but you get "database locked" errors until you kill mylar and restart it. After that, when you go to the homescreen in mylar you get:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

73 <td id="status">
74 %if comic['ComicPublished'] is None or comic['ComicPublished'] == '':
75 Unknown
76 %elif 'present' in comic['ComicPublished'].lower() or ( helpers.today()[:4] in comic['LatestDate']):
77 Continuing
78 %else:
79 Ended
80 %endif
81 </td>
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by ryoga79.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 7 months ago #30889

• Wired
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Is there a pre-compiled custom exceptions list out there anywhere? I can't get it to work on pretty much anything with more than one version (which is almost everything nowadays). Keeps just loading the page. From what I've read using the custom exceptions list will fix this in most cases, but I don't want to go through the work if there's already a pre-made list out there.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 7 months ago #30890

• j0rdan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi EH, im having trouble with the script for Sab passing on comic after its downloaded them, been stuggling with it all yesterday and today while at work and cant figure it out (but i think it may have started a while ago).

Sab shows me the following error (also the same if i manually try and execute the script)
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

File "C:\Apps\Mylar\mylar\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
  File "C:\Apps\Mylar\mylar\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
  File "C:\Apps\Mylar\mylar\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
  File "C:\Apps\Mylar\mylar\mylar\webserve.py", line 313, in post_process
    result = PostProcess.Process()
  File "C:\Apps\Mylar\mylar\mylar\PostProcessor.py", line 331, in Process
    self._log("Original Filename: " + ofilename, logger.DEBUG)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'ofilename' referenced before assignment

Below is a log created (the download was in Sab paused, I restarted Mylar to get a clean log then unpaused the job in Sab)
18-Mar-2013 12:58:29 - INFO    :: MainThread : Received signal: restart
18-Mar-2013 12:58:38 - INFO    :: MainThread : Mylar is restarting...
18-Mar-2013 12:58:38 - INFO    :: MainThread : Restarting Mylar with ['C:\\Python27\\python.exe', 'C:\\Apps\\Mylar\\mylar\\Mylar.py', '--nolaunch']
18-Mar-2013 12:58:40 - INFO    :: MainThread : Checking to see if the database has all tables....
18-Mar-2013 12:58:40 - INFO    :: MainThread : Populating Base Exception listings into Mylar....
18-Mar-2013 12:58:40 - INFO    :: MainThread : Populating Custom Exception listings into Mylar....
18-Mar-2013 12:58:40 - INFO    :: MainThread : Ensuring DB integrity - Removing all Erroneous Comics (ie. named None)
18-Mar-2013 12:58:40 - DEBUG   :: MainThread : Trying to execute: ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin\git.exe" rev-parse HEAD" with shell in C:\Apps\Mylar\mylar
18-Mar-2013 12:58:40 - DEBUG   :: MainThread : Git output: 5eaf02c81716dd030af00da84dc4f86ab120b32a

18-Mar-2013 12:58:40 - INFO    :: MainThread : Retrieving latest version information from github
18-Mar-2013 12:58:42 - INFO    :: MainThread : Comparing currently installed version with latest github version
18-Mar-2013 12:58:42 - INFO    :: MainThread : Mylar is up to date
18-Mar-2013 12:58:43 - INFO    :: MainThread : Starting Mylar on port: 8088
18-Mar-2013 12:58:43 - INFO    :: MainThread : Remapping the sorting to allow for new additions.
18-Mar-2013 12:58:44 - INFO    :: MainThread : Sucessfully ordered 36 series in your watchlist.
18-Mar-2013 12:58:44 - INFO    :: MainThread : Checking for existance of Weekly Comic listing...
18-Mar-2013 12:58:44 - INFO    :: Thread-12 : Weekly pull list present - checking if it's up-to-date..
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - INFO    :: Thread-12 : No new pull-list available - will re-check again in 24 hours.
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - INFO    :: Thread-12 : Checking the Weekly Releases list for comics I'm watching...
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : You are watching for: 23 comics
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : Watchlist hit for : Crossed: Badlands ISSUE: 25
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : Comic series already up-to-date ... no need to refresh at this time.
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : Available to be marked for download - checking...Crossed: Badlands Issue: 25.00
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : ...Existing status: Downloaded
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : ...Already have issue - keeping existing status of : Downloaded
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : Watchlist hit for : Before Watchmen: Ozymandias ISSUE: 6
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : Comic series already up-to-date ... no need to refresh at this time.
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : Available to be marked for download - checking...Before Watchmen: Ozymandias Issue: 6.00
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : ...Existing status: Snatched
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : ...Already have issue - keeping existing status of : Snatched
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : Watchlist hit for : The Walking Dead ISSUE: 108
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : Available to be marked for download - checking...The Walking Dead Issue: 108.00
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : ...Existing status: Snatched
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : ...Already have issue - keeping existing status of : Snatched
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - DEBUG   :: Thread-12 : There are 3 comics this week to get!
18-Mar-2013 12:58:45 - INFO    :: Thread-12 : Finished checking for comics on my watchlist.
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-6 : Starting postprocessing for : DMZ 057 (2010) (c2c) (Archangel).cbr
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : nzb name: DMZ 057 (2010) (c2c) (Archangel).cbr
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : nzb folder: F:\Temp-Comics\DMZ 057 (2010) (c2c) (Archangel).cbr.2
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : SAB Replace Spaces: 0
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : SAB Replace Dots: 0
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : After conversions, nzbname is : DMZ.057.(2010).(c2c).(Archangel)
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : Issue Number: 57
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : Zero Suppression set to : 00x
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : Pretty Comic Issue is : 057
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : Issue Year : 2010
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : Publisher: Vertigo
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : Series: DMZ
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : Year: 2006
18-Mar-2013 13:03:25 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-6 : Comic Location: F:\comics\DMZ (2006)
note: the '2' at the end of the folder name is due to me having Sab re-download it

I manually redownloaded the latest dev version and recopied over the script file to my Sab directory, so they are the current versions.
Here is my 'autoProcessComics.cfg'
[Mylar]
host=localhost
port=8088
username=USER
password=PASS
web_root=
ssl=0
note: changing the format of 'host' makes no difference either, localhost,local IP address, external IP address, local hostname or external hostname

I did have the 'database locked' issue which I thought was the route of this issue, but after manually updating and fixing that, Im still having this issue.

Any help would be great.
My version is:
Version: 5eaf02c81716dd030af00da84dc4f86ab120b32a (development)
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by j0rdan.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 7 months ago #30906

• evilhero
  • Gold Boarder
ryoga79 wrote:
I swear it happened for more comics before, but "Millenium" seems to be the only one it happens for reliably right now. Entirely possible my server was just acting wiggy :p

EDIT: Looks like "Hulk Smash Avengers", Red Hood: The Lost Days, and any of the "Grimm Fairy Tales" comics do it too.

EDIT EDIT: Upon closer inspection (and tailing the log while this was happening) it looks like the directories still get created and the series still gets added, but you get "database locked" errors until you kill mylar and restart it. After that, when you go to the homescreen in mylar you get:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

73 <td id="status">
74 %if comic['ComicPublished'] is None or comic['ComicPublished'] == '':
75 Unknown
76 %elif 'present' in comic['ComicPublished'].lower() or ( helpers.today()[:4] in comic['LatestDate']):
77 Continuing
78 %else:
79 Ended
80 %endif
81 </td>

If you have comics that haven't completed being added successfully, when you go back to the main page you'll get that as it hasn't been able to completely write the data to the db. The latest development commit should fix the issue for you, but if you're on a windows machine you may have difficulty doing the upgrade-in-client and will have to do it manually.
Wired wrote:
Is there a pre-compiled custom exceptions list out there anywhere? I can't get it to work on pretty much anything with more than one version (which is almost everything nowadays). Keeps just loading the page. From what I've read using the custom exceptions list will fix this in most cases, but I don't want to go through the work if there's already a pre-made list out there
With the latest developmental build (and master too I believe), there's no need to manually go in and edit the custom_exceptions file UNLESS you're dealing with a multi-volume series, in which case you have no choice. Everything is all automated now, if Mylar can't add a series, it'll drop down into the Ultron Error-Checker, you select the right series from the list or enter in the GCD ID and Mylar will write the data to the custom_exceptions file, reload it and then continue adding the series. If you can paste the error you're having (cause if it's stuck on loading - you're getting an error somewhere or else you're may be missing the log entry to screen that says it can't add it) I can try and help you out.
j0rdan wrote:
Hi EH, im having trouble with the script for Sab passing on comic after its downloaded them, been stuggling with it all yesterday and today while at work and cant figure it out (but i think it may have started a while ago).
From the posts you've given, I'm thinking it's the .2 (and probably some .1) at the end of the directories/filenames you've already downloaded that's causing the problem. That's the name that gets passed back to Mylar after it downloads and the .2 /.1 isn't what Mylar is expecting for a full match to continue post-processing (it needs the exact nzbname). It looks at the last part of the nzbfile to see if it's a .cbr/.cbz and it's erroring out because it can't find it (it's finding .2 instead in this case). I'll build in an exeception so that it messages back something in the next commit.

Try deleting those .2/.1 directories from the download directory and then try to redownload the issues again - it should flow fine I'm going to guess :)
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Who's Online

We have 198 guests and 4 members online