Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool…

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 8 months ago #30911

• j0rdan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
No, makes no difference (the duplicate folder where only there in the first place because of the failed script).
Even on an empty download directory.

The log stops at the exact
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-5 : Starting postprocessing for : Crossed - Badlands 23 (2013) (4 covers) (TDS)
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : nzb name: Crossed - Badlands 23 (2013) (4 covers) (TDS)
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : nzb folder: F:\Temp-Comics\Crossed - Badlands 23 (2013) (4 covers) (TDS)
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : SAB Replace Spaces: 0
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : SAB Replace Dots: 0
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : After conversions, nzbname is : Crossed.-.Badlands.23.(2013).(4.covers).(TDS)
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : Issue Number: 23
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : Zero Suppression set to : 00x
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : Pretty Comic Issue is : 023
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : Issue Year : 2013
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : Publisher: Avatar Press
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : Series: Crossed: Badlands
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : Year: 2012
18-Mar-2013 18:15:10 - DEBUG   :: CP Server Thread-5 : Comic Location: F:/comics/Crossed Badlands (2012)
The topic has been locked.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 8 months ago #30916

• evilhero
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 53
By chance are you using the SABnzbd Download Directory option within Mylar to specify the download location for your SABnzbd downloads ?

It's finding/matching the nzb in the table and pulling the data down ok, but it seems to be getting hung up trying to locate the file within the given directory that's being passed to it.

Can you post the url for the post-process link that it's calling? Something about it (or the folder) it can't find match.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by evilhero.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 8 months ago #30917

• j0rdan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
and there it is,
sorry, my bad, I changed the folder for comics in Sab and didnt change Mylars setting to reflect it.
sorry EH, thanks for the time,
cant believe i wasted so must time on this.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by j0rdan.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 8 months ago #30919

• Wired
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Wired wrote:
Is there a pre-compiled custom exceptions list out there anywhere? I can't get it to work on pretty much anything with more than one version (which is almost everything nowadays). Keeps just loading the page. From what I've read using the custom exceptions list will fix this in most cases, but I don't want to go through the work if there's already a pre-made list out there
evilhero wrote:
With the latest developmental build (and master too I believe), there's no need to manually go in and edit the custom_exceptions file UNLESS you're dealing with a multi-volume series, in which case you have no choice. Everything is all automated now, if Mylar can't add a series, it'll drop down into the Ultron Error-Checker, you select the right series from the list or enter in the GCD ID and Mylar will write the data to the custom_exceptions file, reload it and then continue adding the series. If you can paste the error you're having (cause if it's stuck on loading - you're getting an error somewhere or else you're may be missing the log entry to screen that says it can't add it) I can try and help you out.

Using Version d2370255a0d3a82b4879fcb380e5faf78515521e (installed via that Synology package). Version looks up to date according to GitHub versioning.

Going to Logs in the Mylar interface even with the interface set to debug I can only see level Info of logs. It just says "Now adding/updating:" <comic name here>

I'd like to figure out the log issue first, as that would help any other issue I may have in the future.

I've tried random comic names, and it seems that any of the tests I've run with a long history never load. I just tried adding it to the custom exceptions csv, didn't help though, so it may be something else. Interestingly enough, I do see "mismatched name...autocorrecting to correct GID and auto-adding." in the info log, but not quite sure what it's referring to - the comic before it or after it.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Wired.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 8 months ago #30927

• evilhero
  • Gold Boarder
You have several things going on, all of which have been resolved in the developmental build.

Firstly, you're on the Syn pkg of Mylar which is probably the biggest issue. It's been well discussed and documented that the pkg has problems with Mylar and has been causing errors and quite alot of troubleshooting. It also locks you into the Master build. Drop the pkg, manually install Mylar via git (preferably) and switch to the development branch. 90% of the problems will go away magically.

The log dropdown selection doesn't work, it only stays at the INFO level which is just a synopsis basically. If you want more in-depth, you have to look in the log file itself (located in the logs directory in a file called mylar.log).

The custom exceptions file has nothing to do with your issues in this case. It's auto-matching and finding the correct ID, but it's getting hung up on trying to parse the results - mainly because of the fact that you're using a Synology and aren't on the developmental build.So you have 3 options to fix this :
1) Get onto the developmental build and enable the Fix for Synology Users in the configuration.
2) rename the bs4/builders/_lxml.py file to lxml.py (make sure mylar isn't running).
3) wait for the development - to - Master merge (first 2 options would be quicker).

Also, Annuals aren't supported yet - you can add them and search for them, but alot of times it'll fail on matching and it will never ever find the file in your issue counts (it will always stay at 0). This is currently being worked on and will make it into the developmental build first in the near future.

All of these (and more) have been discussed in length and detail on the issues board on git (github.com/evilhero/mylar/issues) It may be worth your while to check on there in the future to see if it may help out.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 8 months ago #30929

• kev0153
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Just wanted to let you know the latest development build has been working solid for me. I finally got the kinks worked out of my Newznab server and everything is running like a champ. I added 3 new series this morning and it found and processed all the issues.

Thanks!

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 8 months ago #30930

• Wired
  • Senior Boarder
That confirmed my suspicions, thanks man. I used to have the dev running on another box, but it blew itself up a while back (wouldn't do jack), so I tried the Synology version again. I've been skimming the issues log, just hadn't seen these issues (but I haven't been reading each and every one, so I missed it I guess).

Just added the annual to see if anything would get added, not worried about that.

Thanks again!

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 8 months ago #30951

• 2mny
  • Junior Boarder
Any recommendations for organizing the thousands of comics I currently have to match the sorting scheme I configured in Mylar?

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 8 months ago #30957

• evilhero
  • Gold Boarder
It's purr alpha, but use the mylar.address/idirectory to get into the importer...lenter in the dir, check off the options you want and hit save and scan. Then go to mylar.address/importDirectory and either hit import or do a confirm (if its already on your watchlist) ...try one series dir initiallg instead of your entire library to see how it goes for you....I've been able to import 20-25 series both new and not without a problem, but its been awhile since I tried it.

Re: Sick Beard for Comics – Now that would be cool… 4 years 8 months ago #30958

• Wired
  • Senior Boarder
TL;DR - Got it working!

evilhero wrote:
It also locks you into the Master build. Drop the pkg, manually install Mylar via git (preferably) and switch to the development branch.
Found a way to get the synology package to run the development build.

- turn off the package
- edit /usr/local/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/versioncheck.py
-- I use mertymade's Config File Editor to edit files from within the Synology interface (easier than remoting in via putty, and arguably more secure).
- change branch to development.
- turn on the package
- hit check for new version in the mylar web interface

Running the latest development version as we speak.

The log dropdown selection doesn't work, it only stays at the INFO level which is just a synopsis basically. If you want more in-depth, you have to look in the log file itself (located in the logs directory in a file called mylar.log).
For Synology users you can go to the Package Center, hit "more" under the package, then select the log tab, and view the log from there (can't copy / paste though), or use the afforementioned Config File Editor to edit / view the file.

The custom exceptions file has nothing to do with your issues in this case. It's auto-matching and finding the correct ID, but it's getting hung up on trying to parse the results - mainly because of the fact that you're using a Synology and aren't on the developmental build.So you have 3 options to fix this :
1) Get onto the developmental build and enable the Fix for Synology Users in the configuration.
2) rename the bs4/builders/_lxml.py file to lxml.py (make sure mylar isn't running).
3) wait for the development - to - Master merge (first 2 options would be quicker).

So:
1) Done - didn't help

So next I tried:
2) Done - Pages take their sweet time refreshing themselves, but it worked!

Is 1) supposed to do the same as 2) ? Is there any harm to leaving the "Synology Fix" box checked since I manually renamed the file?
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Wired.
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Who's Online

We have 261 guests and one member online