Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: Can't view files from My Network Places on Folder option

Can't view files from My Network Places on Folder option 9 years 4 weeks ago #2483

• Curious
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I have a home network and use my desktop to share files with my laptop. When I use Comic Rack, I am unable to place the My Network Places on the Folder view. I was wondering if there was a way to do this? My laptop has a rather small hard drive and can not hold all the eComics I have. I was also wondering if there was a hotkey for minimizing the reader. I'm figuring that it's there, but I can't seem to locate it. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Can't view files from My Network Places on Folder option 9 years 4 weeks ago #2484

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
Map the network to a drive or use the ComicRack sharing feature.

Re:Can't view files from My Network Places on Folder option 9 years 3 weeks ago #2513

• Curious
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, the folders option on the browser did not recognize the mapped drive and the shared library took too long to load and did not recognize the organization I had for the comics.

Curiously, the menu bar (Ctrl + O) is able to recognize that my Comics folder on my desktop which has network sharing.

I was also wondering if there was a way to hotkey minimizing the program to the tray. I know that I can do this with quiting the program, but I was wondering if there was a way to have hotkeys for minimize to tray as well as quit (without minimizing to tray) at the same time.

Thanks again.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Who's Online

We have 237 guests and 2 members online