Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here!

MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 7 months ago #31855

  • AtariBaby
  • AtariBaby's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 39
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 0
A downloader that scans usenet and downloads your favorite comics, much in the way that Sickbeard does with TV shows and Couchpotato+ does with movies.

Screenshots and description here: github.com/evilhero/mylar#readme

Download, instructions, and support here: www.github.com/evilhero/mylar

Thank you, evilhero, for creating this awesome app.

Tutorial and other info follows first post.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 7 months ago #31856

  • AtariBaby
  • AtariBaby's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 39
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 0
This post reserved for tutorial, maybe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 7 months ago #31857

  • AtariBaby
  • AtariBaby's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 39
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 0
This post reserved for future use.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 7 months ago #31861

  • apastuszak
  • apastuszak's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 29
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Great app, Mylar.

The previous thread suggested adding Bittorrent support. I personally don't use bittorrent, and I don't think evilhero does either. And the testing of the Bittorrent feature might get you a six strikes letter if there's a bug.

So, I consider testing bittorrent risky.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 7 months ago #31893

  • dbznokia
  • dbznokia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 43
  • Karma: 0
I posted this in the other thread but maybe you should get that thread closed\locked if you want people to use this one?
apastuszak wrote:
You need to have ComicTagger 1.1.6 installed (older versions WILL NOT work with the new ComicVine API. 1.1.6 came out yesterday) and WinRAR for the whole things to work. You also need to go into your ComicTagger preferences and make sure you set the path to the unrar file.

OK, I now have 1.1.6 beta running on Ubuntu, the comictagger gui loads fine. UNRAR is already configured. Just did a trial run and get this error:
UNRAR 4.00 beta 3 freeware      Copyright (c) 1993-2010 Alexander Roshal


Extracting from /home/dbznokia/Downloads/SABnzbd/complete/Comics/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP)/temp/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).rar

Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-21 - Action Comics 18-000 c.jpg                   0%      1%      2%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-21 - Action Comics 18-000.jpg                     2%      3%      4%      5%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-21 - Action Comics 18-000a.jpg                    5%      6%      7%      8%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-21 - Action Comics 18-000b.jpg                    8%      9%     10%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-23 - Action Comics 18-001.jpg                    10%     11%     12%     13%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-24 - Action Comics 18-002.jpg                    13%     14%     15%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-26 - Action Comics 18-003.jpg                    15%     16%     17%     18%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-30 - Action Comics 18-004.jpg                    18%     19%     20%     21%     22%     23%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-32 - Action Comics 18-005.jpg                    23%     24%     25%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-35 - Action Comics 18-006.jpg                    26%     27%     28%     29%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-36 - Action Comics 18-007.jpg                    29%     30%     31%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-39 - Action Comics 18-008.jpg                    32%     33%     34%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-42 - Action Comics 18-009.jpg                    34%     35%     36%     37%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-45 - Action Comics 18-010.jpg                    37%     38%     39%     40%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-48 - Action Comics 18-011.jpg                    40%     41%     42%     43%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-50 - Action Comics 18-012.jpg                    43%     44%     45%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-52 - Action Comics 18-013.jpg                    45%     46%     47%     48%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-55 - Action Comics 18-014.jpg                    48%     49%     50%     51%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-57 - Action Comics 18-015.jpg                    51%     52%     53%     54%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-00 - Action Comics 18-016.jpg                    54%     55%     56%     57%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-02 - Action Comics 18-017.jpg                    57%     58%     59%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-03 - Action Comics 18-018.jpg                    59%     60%     61%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-05 - Action Comics 18-019.jpg                    61%     62%     63%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-07 - Action Comics 18-020.jpg                    63%     64%     65%     66%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-09 - Action Comics 18-021.jpg                    66%     67%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-11 - Action Comics 18-022.jpg                    67%     68%     69%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-14 - Action Comics 18-023.jpg                    69%     70%     71%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-15 - Action Comics 18-024.jpg                    71%     72%     73%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-17 - Action Comics 18-025.jpg                    73%     74%     75%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-19 - Action Comics 18-026.jpg                    75%     76%     77%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-21 - Action Comics 18-027.jpg                    77%     78%     79%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-23 - Action Comics 18-028.jpg                    80%     81%     82%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-25 - Action Comics 18-029.jpg                    82%     83%     84%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-28 - Action Comics 18-030.jpg                    84%     85%     86%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-29 - Action Comics 18-031.jpg                    86%     87%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-30 - Action Comics 18-032.jpg                    87%     88%     89%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-32 - Action Comics 18-033.jpg                    89%     90%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-33 - Action Comics 18-034.jpg                    90%     91%     92%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-35 - Action Comics 18-035.jpg                    92%     93%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-37 - Action Comics 18-036.jpg                    93%     94%     95%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-38 - Action Comics 18-037.jpg                    95%     96%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-45 - Action Comics 18-041.jpg                    96%     97%     98%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-46 - Action Comics 18-042.jpg                    98%     99%       OK 
Extracting  ZZZZZ.jpg                                                         99%       OK 
All OK
Going to search for:
	Series: Action Comics
	Issue : 18
	Year :  2013
Searching for  Action Comics #18 ...
Found 25 of 25 results
Searching in 2 series
Found 1 series that have an issue #18 from 2013
Examining covers for  ID: 42563 Action Comics (2011) ...[ 11  ] --> 11
Compared to covers in 1 issue(s):[11]
--------------------------------------------------
-----> Action Comics (2011) #18 Superman's Last Stand; Never-Ending Battle (05/2013) -- score: 11
--------------------------------------------------
Save complete.

Successful matches:
------------------
/home/dbznokia/Downloads/SABnzbd/complete/Comics/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP)/temp/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).cbz
Going to search for:
	Series: Action Comics
	Issue : 18
	Year :  2013
Searching for  Action Comics #18 ...
Searching in 2 series
Found 1 series that have an issue #18 from 2013
Examining covers for  ID: 42563 Action Comics (2011) ...[ 11  ] --> 11
Compared to covers in 1 issue(s):[11]
--------------------------------------------------
-----> Action Comics (2011) #18 Superman's Last Stand; Never-Ending Battle (05/2013) -- score: 11
--------------------------------------------------
Save complete.

Successful matches:
------------------
/home/dbznokia/Downloads/SABnzbd/complete/Comics/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP)/temp/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).cbz
----------------------------------------------
Running ComicRN.py, the Post-SabNZBd/Mylar script
----------------------------------------------
ComicRN.py: converting Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).rar to be zip format
Loading config from /home/dbznokia/.sabnzbd/scripts/autoProcessComics.cfg
Opening URL: http://localhost:8090/post_process?nzb_name=Action+Comics+v2+018+%282013%29+%28four+covers%29+%28Webrip%29+%28The+Last+Kryponian-DCP%29&nzb_folder=%2Fhome%2Fdbznokia%2FDownloads%2FSABnzbd%2Fcomplete%2FComics%2FAction+Comics+v2+018+%282013%29+%28four+covers%29+%28Webrip%29+%28The+Last+Kryponian-DCP%29
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html>

<head>

    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></meta>

    <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>

    <style type="text/css">

    #powered_by {

        margin-top: 20px;

        border-top: 2px solid black;

        font-style: italic;

    }



    #traceback {

        color: red;

    }

    </style>

</head>

    <body>

        <h2>500 Internal Server Error</h2>

        <p>The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.</p>

        <pre id="traceback">Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond

    response.body = self.handler()

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__

    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__

    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 335, in post_process

    result = PostProcess.Process()

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/mylar/PostProcessor.py", line 403, in Process

    updater.forceRescan(comicid)

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/mylar/updater.py", line 432, in forceRescan

    if int(fcdigit) in issuedupechk and fnd_iss_except.lower() == iss_except.lower():

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'

</pre>

    <div id="powered_by">

    <span>Powered by <a href="http://www.cherrypy.org">CherryPy 3.2.0</a></span>

    </div>

    </body>

</html>
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 7 months ago #31904

  • 2mny
  • 2mny's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: 0
apastuszak wrote:
Great app, Mylar.

The previous thread suggested adding Bittorrent support. I personally don't use bittorrent, and I don't think evilhero does either. And the testing of the Bittorrent feature might get you a six strikes letter if there's a bug.

So, I consider testing bittorrent risky.

Bittorrent isn't for everyone, just as usenet isn't for everyone. I support adding it in as an optional feature that can be enabled in the configuration settings, not something that is forced on users.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 7 months ago #31945

  • Lish
  • Lish's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
(As asked, I repost here B) )

Hi,

I've encountered some problems lately.
I can't update my active comics or find wanted comics.
Here's the DOS Windows text.

Do you have any ideas ?

Thx !
06-avr.-2013 09:02:19 - INFO :: MainThread : cache set to : D:\Mes Documents\Doc
uments\Dropbox\Apps\Mylar\cache
06-avr.-2013 09:02:19 - INFO :: MainThread : Checking to see if the database has
 all tables....
06-avr.-2013 09:02:19 - INFO :: MainThread : Populating Base Exception listings
into Mylar....
06-avr.-2013 09:02:19 - INFO :: MainThread : Populating Custom Exception listing
s into Mylar....
06-avr.-2013 09:02:20 - INFO :: MainThread : Ensuring DB integrity - Removing al
l Erroneous Comics (ie. named None)
06-avr.-2013 09:02:20 - INFO :: MainThread : Retrieving latest version informati
on from github
06-avr.-2013 09:02:21 - INFO :: MainThread : Comparing currently installed versi
on with latest github version
06-avr.-2013 09:02:22 - INFO :: MainThread : Mylar is up to date
06-avr.-2013 09:02:23 - INFO :: MainThread : Starting Mylar on port: 8090
06-avr.-2013 09:02:23 - INFO :: MainThread : Checking for existance of Weekly Co
mic listing...
06-avr.-2013 09:02:23 - INFO :: Thread-12 : Weekly pull list present - checking
if it's up-to-date..
Exception in thread Thread-13:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "C:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 504, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Documents\Dropbox\Apps\Mylar\mylar\search.py", line 804
, in searchforissue
    SeriesYear = comic['ComicYear']
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

06-avr.-2013 09:02:23 - INFO :: Thread-12 : No new pull-list available - will re
-check again in 24 hours.
06-avr.-2013 09:02:23 - INFO :: Thread-12 : Checking the Weekly Releases list fo
r comics I'm watching...
Exception in thread Thread-12:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "C:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 504, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Documents\Dropbox\Apps\Mylar\mylar\weeklypull.py", line
 136, in pullit
    pullitcheck()
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Documents\Dropbox\Apps\Mylar\mylar\weeklypull.py", line
 491, in pullitcheck
    updater.upcoming_update(ComicID=ComicID, ComicName=ComicName, IssueNumber=Co
micIssue, IssueDate=ComicDate)
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Documents\Dropbox\Apps\Mylar\mylar\updater.py", line 11
1, in upcoming_update
    else: mylar.importer.addComictoDB(ComicID,mismatch,pullupd)
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Documents\Dropbox\Apps\Mylar\mylar\importer.py", line 6
8, in addComictoDB
    comic = cv.getComic(comicid,'comic')
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Documents\Dropbox\Apps\Mylar\mylar\cv.py", line 61, in
getComic
    if type == 'comic': return GetComicInfo(comicid,dom)
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Documents\Dropbox\Apps\Mylar\mylar\cv.py", line 89, in
GetComicInfo
    comic['ComicName'] = dom.getElementsByTagName('name')[trackcnt].firstChild.w
holeText
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'wholeText'
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Lish.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 7 months ago #31992

  • DGMayor
  • DGMayor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 9
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Let me just throw this out there, because it's been bugging me lately.

If you're going to be helpful and post bugs on the tracker over at Github, please also be helpful and close those bug tickets once Evilhero has fixed it!

I would guess there's at least 15-20 bugs that have been fixed but are still "open".


second, if you're going to post a bug, do a search first and see if it's already there, and then add to that one. There's been duplicates being posted lately as well.


**The thoughts expressed in this post are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of Evilhero.

:)
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by DGMayor.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 7 months ago #32020

  • apastuszak
  • apastuszak's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 29
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
dbznokia wrote:
I posted this in the other thread but maybe you should get that thread closed\locked if you want people to use this one?
apastuszak wrote:
You need to have ComicTagger 1.1.6 installed (older versions WILL NOT work with the new ComicVine API. 1.1.6 came out yesterday) and WinRAR for the whole things to work. You also need to go into your ComicTagger preferences and make sure you set the path to the unrar file.

OK, I now have 1.1.6 beta running on Ubuntu, the comictagger gui loads fine. UNRAR is already configured. Just did a trial run and get this error:
UNRAR 4.00 beta 3 freeware      Copyright (c) 1993-2010 Alexander Roshal


Extracting from /home/dbznokia/Downloads/SABnzbd/complete/Comics/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP)/temp/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).rar

Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-21 - Action Comics 18-000 c.jpg                   0%      1%      2%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-21 - Action Comics 18-000.jpg                     2%      3%      4%      5%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-21 - Action Comics 18-000a.jpg                    5%      6%      7%      8%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-21 - Action Comics 18-000b.jpg                    8%      9%     10%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-23 - Action Comics 18-001.jpg                    10%     11%     12%     13%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-24 - Action Comics 18-002.jpg                    13%     14%     15%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-26 - Action Comics 18-003.jpg                    15%     16%     17%     18%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-30 - Action Comics 18-004.jpg                    18%     19%     20%     21%     22%     23%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-32 - Action Comics 18-005.jpg                    23%     24%     25%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-35 - Action Comics 18-006.jpg                    26%     27%     28%     29%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-36 - Action Comics 18-007.jpg                    29%     30%     31%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-39 - Action Comics 18-008.jpg                    32%     33%     34%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-42 - Action Comics 18-009.jpg                    34%     35%     36%     37%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-45 - Action Comics 18-010.jpg                    37%     38%     39%     40%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-48 - Action Comics 18-011.jpg                    40%     41%     42%     43%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-50 - Action Comics 18-012.jpg                    43%     44%     45%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-52 - Action Comics 18-013.jpg                    45%     46%     47%     48%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-55 - Action Comics 18-014.jpg                    48%     49%     50%     51%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-29-57 - Action Comics 18-015.jpg                    51%     52%     53%     54%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-00 - Action Comics 18-016.jpg                    54%     55%     56%     57%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-02 - Action Comics 18-017.jpg                    57%     58%     59%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-03 - Action Comics 18-018.jpg                    59%     60%     61%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-05 - Action Comics 18-019.jpg                    61%     62%     63%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-07 - Action Comics 18-020.jpg                    63%     64%     65%     66%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-09 - Action Comics 18-021.jpg                    66%     67%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-11 - Action Comics 18-022.jpg                    67%     68%     69%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-14 - Action Comics 18-023.jpg                    69%     70%     71%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-15 - Action Comics 18-024.jpg                    71%     72%     73%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-17 - Action Comics 18-025.jpg                    73%     74%     75%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-19 - Action Comics 18-026.jpg                    75%     76%     77%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-21 - Action Comics 18-027.jpg                    77%     78%     79%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-23 - Action Comics 18-028.jpg                    80%     81%     82%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-25 - Action Comics 18-029.jpg                    82%     83%     84%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-28 - Action Comics 18-030.jpg                    84%     85%     86%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-29 - Action Comics 18-031.jpg                    86%     87%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-30 - Action Comics 18-032.jpg                    87%     88%     89%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-32 - Action Comics 18-033.jpg                    89%     90%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-33 - Action Comics 18-034.jpg                    90%     91%     92%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-35 - Action Comics 18-035.jpg                    92%     93%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-37 - Action Comics 18-036.jpg                    93%     94%     95%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-38 - Action Comics 18-037.jpg                    95%     96%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-45 - Action Comics 18-041.jpg                    96%     97%     98%       OK 
Extracting  2013-03-20 07-30-46 - Action Comics 18-042.jpg                    98%     99%       OK 
Extracting  ZZZZZ.jpg                                                         99%       OK 
All OK
Going to search for:
	Series: Action Comics
	Issue : 18
	Year :  2013
Searching for  Action Comics #18 ...
Found 25 of 25 results
Searching in 2 series
Found 1 series that have an issue #18 from 2013
Examining covers for  ID: 42563 Action Comics (2011) ...[ 11  ] --> 11
Compared to covers in 1 issue(s):[11]
--------------------------------------------------
-----> Action Comics (2011) #18 Superman's Last Stand; Never-Ending Battle (05/2013) -- score: 11
--------------------------------------------------
Save complete.

Successful matches:
------------------
/home/dbznokia/Downloads/SABnzbd/complete/Comics/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP)/temp/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).cbz
Going to search for:
	Series: Action Comics
	Issue : 18
	Year :  2013
Searching for  Action Comics #18 ...
Searching in 2 series
Found 1 series that have an issue #18 from 2013
Examining covers for  ID: 42563 Action Comics (2011) ...[ 11  ] --> 11
Compared to covers in 1 issue(s):[11]
--------------------------------------------------
-----> Action Comics (2011) #18 Superman's Last Stand; Never-Ending Battle (05/2013) -- score: 11
--------------------------------------------------
Save complete.

Successful matches:
------------------
/home/dbznokia/Downloads/SABnzbd/complete/Comics/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP)/temp/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).cbz
----------------------------------------------
Running ComicRN.py, the Post-SabNZBd/Mylar script
----------------------------------------------
ComicRN.py: converting Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).rar to be zip format
Loading config from /home/dbznokia/.sabnzbd/scripts/autoProcessComics.cfg
Opening URL: http://localhost:8090/post_process?nzb_name=Action+Comics+v2+018+%282013%29+%28four+covers%29+%28Webrip%29+%28The+Last+Kryponian-DCP%29&nzb_folder=%2Fhome%2Fdbznokia%2FDownloads%2FSABnzbd%2Fcomplete%2FComics%2FAction+Comics+v2+018+%282013%29+%28four+covers%29+%28Webrip%29+%28The+Last+Kryponian-DCP%29
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html>

<head>

    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></meta>

    <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>

    <style type="text/css">

    #powered_by {

        margin-top: 20px;

        border-top: 2px solid black;

        font-style: italic;

    }



    #traceback {

        color: red;

    }

    </style>

</head>

    <body>

        <h2>500 Internal Server Error</h2>

        <p>The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.</p>

        <pre id="traceback">Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond

    response.body = self.handler()

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__

    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__

    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 335, in post_process

    result = PostProcess.Process()

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/mylar/PostProcessor.py", line 403, in Process

    updater.forceRescan(comicid)

  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/mylar/updater.py", line 432, in forceRescan

    if int(fcdigit) in issuedupechk and fnd_iss_except.lower() == iss_except.lower():

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'

</pre>

    <div id="powered_by">

    <span>Powered by <a href="http://www.cherrypy.org">CherryPy 3.2.0</a></span>

    </div>

    </body>

</html>

What version of Mylar are you running? I am on the latest dev build. I am slso running it on Windows.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 7 months ago #32021

  • apastuszak
  • apastuszak's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 29
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
2mny wrote:
apastuszak wrote:
Great app, Mylar.

The previous thread suggested adding Bittorrent support. I personally don't use bittorrent, and I don't think evilhero does either. And the testing of the Bittorrent feature might get you a six strikes letter if there's a bug.

So, I consider testing bittorrent risky.

Bittorrent isn't for everyone, just as usenet isn't for everyone. I support adding it in as an optional feature that can be enabled in the configuration settings, not something that is forced on users.

i agree it isn't for everyone, but there are some risks involved with testing Bittorent by evilhero himself. It would be nice if there were another developer willing to take up the bittorrent charge that could help evilhero.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Who's Online

We have 251 guests and 3 members online