Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here!

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 8 months ago #32040

• evilhero
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 53
First, thanks Ataribaby for pushing the new thread! It's probably been along time coming - having it's own support Thread, seeing as how the other thread has gotten to be some insane number and it's hard to search through that many posts (I know I'm guilty of missing a few questions posed, simply because I didn't see it).

As DGMayor has pointed out as well, closing issues I tend to leave the user(s) who started them simply to ensure that it's been resolved. I know off-hand that I could go ahead and close about 40% of the issues if I just went ahead and did it - but I'm trying to be 'customer-oriented' when it comes to that :)

Torrent support ? While I'm not fond of using it personally, I am a member of a private tracker that deals with just comics so I do use it for some things. I don't like the whole peer-connectivity thing and availability of a resource,but that's me and my personal view. Seeing as how Mylar was built around the use of newsgroups, that's where alot of my focus tends to lie and revolve around. That being said, I also know that there's alot of people that obviously do use it, and would want it added into Mylar. So I'll try and add it in at somepoint provided it doesn't break things or cause more issues, but it would pretty much be just dropping the .torrent into a watchfolder ;)

Lish: You need to get onto the Developmental build instead of using the Master that you're currently on. It will clear up alot of problems.

dbznokia: I'm pretty sure it's because the script is putting the new .cbz in a lower directory than what the original .cbr/.cbz was in...this line says it :
/home/dbznokia/Downloads/SABnzbd/complete/Comics/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP)/temp/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).cbz
The '/temp/Action Comics....' is probably what's causing it to get a non-match since it only look in subdirectories for comics when doing the post-processing. But I can't confirm that this is the issue, as I haven't looked at that script since I didn't write it :) Just make sure you're on the latest developmental build (I always say that).

Thanks to everyone who is using/supported Mylar over the course of it's short existance! :)
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by evilhero.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DGMayor

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 8 months ago #32179

• dbznokia
  • Senior Boarder
apastuszak wrote:
What version of Mylar are you running? I am on the latest dev build. I am slso running it on Windows.

I'm on the latest dev build on Ubuntu
evilhero wrote:
dbznokia: I'm pretty sure it's because the script is putting the new .cbz in a lower directory than what the original .cbr/.cbz was in...this line says it :
/home/dbznokia/Downloads/SABnzbd/complete/Comics/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP)/temp/Action Comics v2 018 (2013) (four covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryponian-DCP).cbz
The '/temp/Action Comics....' is probably what's causing it to get a non-match since it only look in subdirectories for comics when doing the post-processing. But I can't confirm that this is the issue, as I haven't looked at that script since I didn't write it :) Just make sure you're on the latest developmental build (I always say that).

Thanks you are probably right. Will wait for a script update.

BTW, what usenet groups are most people getting issues from? Lately Mylar hasn't been finding anything. I've got newznab up and running so may as well index them myself.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by dbznokia.

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 8 months ago #32183

• apastuszak
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
dbznokia wrote:
apastuszak wrote:
What version of Mylar are you running? I am on the latest dev build. I am slso running it on Windows.

I'm on the latest dev build on Ubuntu
evilhero wrote:

Thanks you are probably right. Will wait for a script update.

BTW, what usenet groups are most people getting issues from? Lately Mylar hasn't been finding anything. I've got newznab up and running so may as well index them myself.

I'm having no issues with the script. But I am running it on Windows. I'll have to build an Ubuntu VM and give it a go and see what happens. I'll get back to you. Busy Saturday with the kids....

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 4 years 8 months ago #32300

• dbznokia
  • Senior Boarder
Still having issues with the importing. Try to import a single item in the list of items to import and get this:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 1114, in preSearchit
    mylar.moveit.movefiles(comicid,comloc['ComicLocation'],ComicName)
  File "/home/dbznokia/.mylar/mylar/moveit.py", line 25, in movefiles
    nfilename = renameit['nfilename']
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'