Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here!

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 3 years 10 months ago #37809

• evilhero
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 53
startreksteve wrote:
Every time I change pages in Mylar, I get the update available box popping onscreen, if I update, or close, it comes back every time I change pages. Grrrr!!
VERY annoying!

This should have been fixed in the latest commit on the development build. I haven't checked against the Master build as of yet though. Was due to the last development-master merge that happened last week. Git decided to re-merge master to development afterwards which resulted in an unknown commit being present that wasn't accounted for (plus, I lost all my local repo changes which was about 2 weeks of bugfixes, improvements, etc - so if you want to talk about things being VERY annoying, that's my nominee).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: startreksteve, gillberg1111

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 3 years 10 months ago #37815

• startreksteve
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Just a rant mate... sorry you lost all that data, really appreciate all your hard work...

Steve

Re: MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 3 years 10 months ago #37861

• startreksteve
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Switched to the Development branch a few days ago...
running much more smoothly, no errors or popups at all

Steve

MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 3 years 9 months ago #37958

Reinstalled Mylar after a while of not using it. Have 5 indexers all plugged into it (NZB.su, DOGNzb, Smackdownonyou, nmatrix, and experimental) and Mylar seems to just be idling. I made sure to add releases that were definitely located on the sites I posted earlier, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Example of the log:

2014-01-20 08:48:30 INFO Initiating RSS Search Scan at scheduled interval of 5 minutes.
2014-01-20 08:48:30 INFO Initiating NZB Search scan at requested interval of 5 minutes.
2014-01-20 08:48:30 INFO RSS Feed Check was last run at : 2014-01-20 08:28:30
2014-01-20 08:28:30 INFO Initiating RSS Search Scan at scheduled interval of 5 minutes.
2014-01-20 08:28:30 INFO RSS Feed Check was last run at : 2014-01-20 08:08:30
2014-01-20 08:08:30 INFO Initiating RSS Search Scan at scheduled interval of 5 minutes.
2014-01-20 08:08:30 INFO RSS Feed Check was last run at : 2014-01-20 07:48:30

I added the latest Daredevil release as an example of something that should DEFINITELY show up, with no luck. All my API keys have been verified correct, and the SABNzbd has been tested and works correctly. I just can't get Mylar to seem to actually FIND anything to send over.

Sorry if this has been covered. I'm just a bit stumped at the moment.

Edit: found my issue. Year Removal is my friend. NEVERMIND!
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Grizzlechips.

MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 3 years 9 months ago #37996

• Tanyl
  • Fresh Boarder
Any chance of a walkthrough/guide for installation on WIndows?

MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 3 years 7 months ago #38850

• pinn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Had a look through the thread but couldn't find anything on integrating my pulllist from comixology. Is this possible and where's the option if so?

Thanks and congrats on a great program

MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 3 years 6 months ago #39062

• gillberg1111
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Evilhero,

Should the only publishers listed in the Weekly Pull section be Marvel, DC, Image, IDW, and Dark Horse, with the rest of the releases just as "Comics"? If so, any chance these could be scraped also? Specifically Valiant and Vertigo? They are all listed when I go to the Overview of all the series I have added.

Thanks,

gillberg1111

MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 3 years 6 months ago #39085

• evilhero
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 53
pinn wrote:
Hi,
Had a look through the thread but couldn't find anything on integrating my pulllist from comixology. Is this possible and where's the option if so?

No sorry, this isn't available - and I'm not sure if it's even possible unless the pull-list from comicxology can be retrieved by rss or something. And then it would have to match up to ComicVine data and it could (possbily) be a huge mess and alot more work than probably necessary. Unless you have hundreds of series' on your pull-list, it wouldn't take long to manually add them to Mylar and have it monitor for the new releases.

gillberg1111 wrote:
Should the only publishers listed in the Weekly Pull section be Marvel, DC, Image, IDW, and Dark Horse, with the rest of the releases just as "Comics"? If so, any chance these could be scraped also? Specifically Valiant and Vertigo? They are all listed when I go to the Overview of all the series I have added.

The site that Mylar retrieves the pull-list data from doesn't have any distinction for publisher/imprints - it's just the big 5 and then everything else gets lumped into a generic 'Comics' category. The Overview where it shows the publisher is data scraped from CV, which is totally separate from the pull-list data and there isn't a way currently to scrape in that data until after a series has been matched on your watchlist. It's possible, I just don't know how easily it can be done at this point in time.
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by evilhero.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pinn

MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 3 years 2 months ago #40492

• stewnami
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I would like to run Mylar on iOS 1.5.8 I didn't see anything in the IOS forums, but is there a tutorial on how to install it?

Thanks

MYLAR! A "Sickbeard for Comics". Clicky here! 2 years 7 months ago #41980

• elGALLO
  • Fresh Boarder
Coincidentally I have a request that has to do with this post

CBT is no more and has moved to 32pag.es can there be an update to Mylar to reflect this change? can't figure out where else to make this request
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Who's Online

We have 238 guests and 8 members online