Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: Annoying behavior

Annoying behavior 8 years 5 months ago #3632

• zeflash
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I'm wondering if there's a way to prevent some quirks (in my opinion) in the usability of the program - with the default shortcuts.

When I double-click on a comicbook in explorer, for example when browsing something I've just retrieved, it starts the reader. Good so far, I want to read the thing obviously.
I have multiple issues though:
1) when it start fullscreen, it's always on top of everything. You can't alt-tab.
2) alt-F4 doesn't work in this program. There's not even a system menu when I rightclick on the comicRack app in the taskbar when the reader is fullscreen!
3) When the reader is in its own window, trying to go back to the browser window (using escape or whichever shortcut assigned) puts the focus back in the browser window, but the reader is still showing up, always on top. I can't interact with the reader anymore, I have first exit fullscreen, then I can switch to the browser window.

Basically, what would really help here is to make this "always on top" behavior an option.
And make all the usual keyboard shortcuts like alt-F4, ctrl-F4, ctrl-A, etc work as expected.
Please :P :kiss:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Who's Online

We have 228 guests and 8 members online