Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: I'm looking for old editions of the ComicRack manual (1 & 3)

I'm looking for old editions of the ComicRack manual (1 & 3) 3 years 11 months ago #37320

If anyone can help me, I'm a completionist (aka I'm anal) and I'm trying to find the 1st and 3rd editions of the ComicRack manual.
I found links for 3rd ed on here but trying to go to multiupload simply redirects to some download donkey thing and I refuse to install download managers in general so that's not an option. 1st ed I've had zero luck finding (except the Tips and Tricks 1st ed that was apparently a companion to 5th ed).
Again, if anyone can help by either emailing the pdfs to me (just ask and I'll get you the address) or pointing me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I'm looking for old editions of the ComicRack manual (1 & 3) 3 years 11 months ago #37324

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
VisElEchNon wrote:
If anyone can help me, I'm a completionist (aka I'm anal) and I'm trying to find the 1st and 3rd editions of the ComicRack manual.
I found links for 3rd ed on here but trying to go to multiupload simply redirects to some download donkey thing and I refuse to install download managers in general so that's not an option. 1st ed I've had zero luck finding (except the Tips and Tricks 1st ed that was apparently a companion to 5th ed).
Again, if anyone can help by either emailing the pdfs to me (just ask and I'll get you the address) or pointing me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Here are the links:

First edition

Third Edition

p.s. When I look at the first edition (it was released as 'ComicRack Manual 0.9.1'), I see how, with motivation & encouragement, a simple little step can lead to something really big! Big thanks go to all forum members who said all good things when it came out. :)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casublett

Re: I'm looking for old editions of the ComicRack manual (1 & 3) 3 years 11 months ago #37325

Woo! Thank you. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Who's Online

We have 217 guests and 5 members online