Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: Not scraped counter.

Not scraped counter. 1 year 7 months ago #45242

• Skullberry
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
While I'm going through my files and converting to zip and scraping and what not I have some smart lists set up with sub lists in those.

Example:
Dark Horse
Not cbz
Not scraped

This way as I'm trudging through them I know what has been converted or scraped even as I add titles. It's been working fine but suddenly the not scraped list no longer counts stuff that has been scraped. Currently I have about 70 titles that haven't been scraped. If I scrape one I will see the little icon appear next to the thumbnail showing the symbol of the publisher. If I click on info I can see all the info has been added but the counter won't except it. It used to. If I clear data on books that have already been scraped...let's say on four books, the count will increase by the 4. Up now to 74 if you're following along. If I re-scrape the 4 books...the count stays at 74 unscraped books. What the hell?

The method I used for creating the not scarped smart list I got from here... comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/38-tutorials...ckly-and-efficiently

It stopped working fairly recently.

Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not scraped counter. 1 year 7 months ago #45244

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 253
It depends what is being placed in the notes via the scraper, check you havent changed the configuration / Behaviour to 'Save that choice in notes'
Also look in the recently scraped files and see what has been placed into the note.

Alternately, make the rule a goup like this:

As Comicvine will add the issue and volume IDs into custom filelds, and if they are NOT empty then they have been scraped.
Indeed if all of your books have been scraped in the not too distant past you could just use that rule and ignore Notes.

See this full rule as I didn't negate the rule in the pic. Save the fiile and drag it into Temporary Lists

File Attachment:

File Name: Example.cbl
File Size:1 KB
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by jkthemac.

Not scraped counter. 1 year 7 months ago #45246

• Skullberry
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
After doing some more forum searching after I posted last night it occurred to me to check notes to see what was being placed in there. My newly scraped files had no notes. Somehow that setting got unchecked. Don'the remember doing that. All is well. Thanks for the reply.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Who's Online

We have 235 guests and 2 members online