Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: Is anyone still alive on here anymore

Is anyone still alive on here anymore 1 year 5 months ago #45578

• shpanky
  • Junior Boarder
I swear I've spent hours tonight trying to resync my ipads up to comicrack and had to revert to an older version of CRW in order make it work. Is there anyone supporting this software anymore? Can we, like, open source this and maybe create a fork if @cyo isn't going to pay attention to this? It's frustrating, I've spent a little bit of money buying multiple copies of the tablet versions of this app and have used CRW for years only to see it fall to disarray. That seems very unfortunate. Anyone else think the same thing? I wish I had programming skills to build something myself, but I just don't. :-(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is anyone still alive on here anymore 1 year 5 months ago #45581

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
Try to be patient... This may be not the most "lively" time for this community, but I asure you they are still helping and supporting this great program... (I mean cyo and everyone in this forum). A new version was released some weeks ago indeed...

If you have some patience cyo will surely find some time to fix the problem you are having, he always does :laugh:

In the meantime, if you have problems with synchronizing, you can always load your comics in your tablet manually (in cbz or cbr) and the app will load them with no problem! (I do it that way, as my cellphone apparently hates my pc XD)
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Xelloss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Who's Online

We have 273 guests and 7 members online