Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: Organizing TPB w/ Individual Issues

Organizing TPB w/ Individual Issues 1 year 4 months ago #45748

• sindizel
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm not sure if everyone else likes to do this but when I import my comics into my library, I like to organize them by Trades. What kind of boggles my brain is arranging them in the correct order of the actual trade.

For instance, I have just about all of the issues collected in Spider-Man: Brand New Day, Vol. 1 but I'm not sure I have it arranged correctly. I've tried looking up the trade in comic vine but it's not completely helpful. It'll tell me what's collected but not in what order it's collected. Would anyone know a program/website database where I could get this info so that my OCD with organizing my comics can be satisfied? Haha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Organizing TPB w/ Individual Issues 1 year 4 months ago #45749

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 253
I am not aware of anything so specific. There are plenty of reading list pages but none I know of that list the official trade order. When in doubt maybe ask us in the reading list pages and if we know we can advise.

For BND v1 it is initially straight-forward:
Swing Shift as a prologue , then the ASM issues then the pages from Venom #1 as an bonus

Although just to be awkward, and potentially set off your OCD, the interludes are separated out and placed between 548 & 549 in this order:

Park Avenue Interlude
The Astonishing Aunt May
Harry and the Hollisters
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sindizel
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Who's Online

We have 210 guests and 3 members online