Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: Pages missing when syncing

Pages missing when syncing 4 months 1 week ago #47502

• stm858
  • Fresh Boarder
Lately I've been having a missing pages issue with a plugin I use to get my Marvel and DC comics from comixology (mainly with collections over 100 pages long), which in itself has been annoying but I think I've found a workaround.

Now I'm getting missing pages with monthly titles, so I re-download my comics, check the page count of the files and everything is there. Pop them into ComicRack and it's still perfectly readable in the program. Now, when I sync it to my Android, pages start to go missing, sometimes over half the pages just aren't there and I have no idea why.

I can't find any odd settings in my Devices window, and there's no hang-up issues with syncing itself. Has anyone else experienced this before?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pages missing when syncing 4 months 1 week ago #47503

• stm858
  • Fresh Boarder
Update:

It seems this is only happening with the more recent comics I've downloaded, and if I were to start reading them using the Windows program, then sync them to my phone, the rest of the pages get synced. So I have to go through all my new comics, checking their page count, then syncing the comics and making sure the phone has the right page count.

This seems really weird and I can't think of anything that would be the cause of this, especially since I've been using this software for so long.

Pages missing when syncing 2 days 3 hours ago #48218

• signage
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the well wrote the post. It has wonderful and interesting information.Always maintain this high quality in your upcoming posts.Your post is a superb platform to get some good knowledge. On this particular post, you have shared the news which very informative and well written.
best printing company in dubai
Last Edit: 2 days 3 hours ago by signage.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Who's Online

We have 247 guests and 3 members online