Welcome, Guest
General discussion about ComicRack

TOPIC: Comicrack exposure

Comicrack exposure 7 years 6 months ago #7732

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
There is a thread somewhere in which we complained about how little exposure CR seemed to be getting out there... I cannot find it now to continue in it, but I just wanted to comment that in the last days I have seen "in the wild" several people sharing books that include CR features like files renamed using the organize library script, or including reading lists, or even including tags for ad pages...

It seems there is something moving on... I encourage everyone to thank this people and make CR grow and the default comic reader out there...

(Not the most politically correct post, but well...)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Comicrack exposure 7 years 6 months ago #7733

perezmu wrote:
There is a thread somewhere in which we complained about how little exposure CR seemed to be getting out there... I cannot find it now to continue in it, but I just wanted to comment that in the last days I have seen "in the wild" several people sharing books that include CR features like files renamed using the organize library script, or including reading lists, or even including tags for ad pages...

It seems there is something moving on... I encourage everyone to thank this people and make CR grow and the default comic reader out there...

(Not the most politically correct post, but well...)

I agree. Not that I would ever download illegal comics, but I've learned that some have started showing up with CR xml embedded in them (on day 0 comics). I guess the impact is growing...
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by DouglasBubbletrousers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Who's Online

We have 237 guests and 2 members online