Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Scrolling images on multi-touch touch-pad on netbook (Samsung n145)

Scrolling images on multi-touch touch-pad on netbook (Samsung n145) 7 years 11 months ago #15305

• jozka
  • Fresh Boarder
HI,

I would like to read comics on netbook with touch-pad, that supports multi-touch.

And I thought, that two-fingers move up/down will nicely move the image up/down (as on tablet pc).

Instead it just change the comics to next page (or something like upper/down image switch). I was not able to change it to style I would like to have.

Can you please somebody help me with a TIP how to setup comicrack, to be able to use touch-pad for smooth scrolling of image? (like on tablet pc?)

Best regards,
Jozka
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by jozka. Reason: correction of spelling
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Scrolling images on multi-touch touch-pad on netbook (Samsung n145) 7 years 11 months ago #15313

• jozka
  • Fresh Boarder
Update: So this strange behaviour is related to mouse wheel - If I setup mouse wheel for moving 10%, it works fine, (but in this case there is not autoswitch to next page at the end of the page)

If I set it up for ordinary moving up/down, I face this problem : in auto scrolling it is very, very fast, without auto scrolling it goes directly to next page.

When I add ordinary mouse, wheel scrolling works fine.

Does anybody know, why the auto page switch does not work in 10% movement? (because that would solve my problem)

Or if somebody knows some tool to emulate touchscreen on touchpad (if it is even possible).
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by jozka. Reason: correction of spelling

Re: Scrolling images on multi-touch touch-pad on netbook (Samsung n145) 7 years 11 months ago #15323

• jozka
  • Fresh Boarder
update2

well, at least I got some temporary solution: I recorded external mouse scrolling (using hot keyboard utility ) and I have assigned it to a particular key on keyboard.

Now it is more comfortable to me, as "space" key moves picture to much, and "arrow down" key has got a very small step (and with 10% move the automatic page switch does not work), so now I got my own size of step for moving a picture.
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by jozka.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Who's Online

We have 157 guests and one member online