Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: I still can't get rid of the tabs in full-screen mode!

I still can't get rid of the tabs in full-screen mode! 9 years 5 months ago #1595

• wash
  • Junior Boarder
Version 0.9.85
Windows XP

Here's a screen-shot of what full-screen looks like to me and the preferences window open to show what I have checked off:

(yes, I checked those off and hit ok first, then re-opened the window)

So what gives? :blink:

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:I still can't get rid of the tabs in full-screen mode! 9 years 5 months ago #1596

• wash
  • Junior Boarder
I just figured it out. It has to do with keeping the library window on "fill" rather than to the left or bottom or whatever.

Would it be possible to fix this? I hesitate to call it a bug, but it seems like the tabs should be able to be hidden no matter how you dock the library.

Re:I still can't get rid of the tabs in full-screen mode! 9 years 4 months ago #1737

• DrZigloo
  • Fresh Boarder
It doesn't seem right to me either. The way I remember it from about 6 months ago was that I could double click on a comic and it would open in full screen, with no browser showing. I guess I must have set it to do that in the preferences but I can't get it to do that anymore.
I tried the new options 'Fullscreen also toggles minimal user interface", and "Minimal user interface also hides tabs", but it doesn't work how I'd expect: when I press F (the key I set for full screen), it hides everything but the tab bar. I'd like it to hide that too.
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Who's Online

We have 229 guests and no members online