Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Fullscreen woes

Fullscreen woes 7 years 8 months ago #20800

• JoeyRavn
  • Fresh Boarder
For quite a long time I was using an old version of the program, because I was, frankly, perfectly fine with it. I recently decided to update to the lates (.152) version of ComicRack, but since then I've been having some annoying problems with the fullscreen option.

You see, I have a dual monitor setup and ComicRack configured to use the Minimal User Interface, Reader in Own Window and Fullscreen. When I was using that old version, I could have my eComic open in one monitor (completely fullscreen, without any borders or menus or anything) and click on the other monitor. The Windows taskbar would appear (because my comic would be open in the main monitor), but the comic would stay completely fullscreen. I could click back on that window and continue reading normally.

In this latest version, neither Fullscreen nor Minimal User Interface seem to stick. If I click outside the reader window, both options switch off. And they seem to randomly turn themselves off when I open a new comic. I have to hit F11 every time I open a comic book to set it up just like I want it. I know it's not much, but it's pretty annoying, considering I didn't need to do anything in previous versions. Just so you know what I'm talking about, this is what the reader window looks like:

img13.imageshack.us/img13/7631/comicrack.jpg

Is there anything I can do to make those three options (Minimal User Interface, Fullscreen and Reader in Own Window) permanently stick?

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fullscreen woes 7 years 8 months ago #20806

• Shinrai
  • Platinum Boarder
  • With great power comes great W/T.
  • Thank you received: 93
I am not able to replicate this problem on my multimonitor array running .152 under Windows 7 64-bit - I can click outside of a reader window running with those settings and absolutely nothing happens. The taskbar doesn't even appear on that monitor.

Re: Fullscreen woes 7 years 8 months ago #20807

• JoeyRavn
  • Fresh Boarder
I don't have another multi-monitor setup where I could try and replicate the problem, but if it's of any help, I'm currently using ComicRack on my laptop and Alt+Tabbing out of the the reader closes the minimal user interface and the full screen :(
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds

Who's Online

We have 135 guests and one member online