Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Wifi Sync - Help Setting up

Wifi Sync - Help Setting up 7 years 8 months ago #20815

• jericko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello

So I am trying to setup Wifi Sync to my Android Tablet (already purchased the market app). So let me see if I have this correct.

1. I imported my entire library of comics into CR (all 50 Gigs).
2. I created a "new" Smart List and I called it "Tablet"
3. I go to the main view and right click on the comic series I want and choose - Right click and choose "add to list" then choose "Tablet" (my new smart list)
4. When I choose to my Tablet sync setting, I just check "Tablet" list and check "unread items"

Do I have this correct?

If so, when I add new comics to my lists that are already in my "tablet" smart-list, will they automatically sync to my Tablet, and when I read comics, will they auto remove from my tablet once done reading?

Thank you for the help!

Jason
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by jericko.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Wifi Sync - Help Setting up 7 years 8 months ago #20831

• adrianmarsh
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
A 'smart list' is just that, Smart, based on a set of Criteria that dynamically changes as you update comics. You can't manually add items to a Smart list, but you can to a normal List.

Whether you sync Smart lists or normal Lists, if you tick the 'unread' box, then it will remove comics that are 100% read at the time of the sync. i.e Read a comic on the tablet or PC to 100%, sync, and it won't be on the tablet afterwards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Who's Online

We have 148 guests and one member online