Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Help with inporting data

Help with inporting data 9 years 2 months ago #2235

• actioncomics
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I am fairly new to Comic rack so I don't know my way around yet. I have read some of the threads but they get pretty long and confusing so here goes with my explination. I have taken some drugs that help me sleep so if my typing sonunds funny that is whyl
I will give a brief background on my comics first.

when i first started scanning way way back when DCP ifrst started. but unforuntuantly i had other prioritys comei int the way. so the comics did not get touched for a few years....Now we are in our new house and settled i can start to concentrate on the comics.

Now with all that said I have a question about GreenLanterns script and he created to download the comic information does this script put the comic information with the comic? every time i tried it use it no information shows up in the "Comic Info" window.

What I am doing wrong with this?

Thanks for any help.

ac
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Help with inporting data 9 years 2 months ago #2251

• actioncomics
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
My apologies on my previous post I should never post to a forum late at night.:silly:

Anyways after I cleared my head I figured out what my problem was. I downloaded the wrong version of the script. Once I got the proper version everything worked fine.

I do want to say that the guys who made ComicRack and scripts have done a great job...Thanks.

So much for first impressions!

ac

oh and by the way i look forward to the linux version.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Who's Online

We have 206 guests and 4 members online