Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Dragging to next page problem.

Dragging to next page problem. 7 years 6 months ago #22502

• Kinasin
  • Fresh Boarder
I don't know why, but now when I try to drag to the other side of what would be the next page of a two page spread it goes super slow, stutters, or doesn't work. I have my toggle fit set to fit width adaptive which is what I always have it set on, and my page layout set to single page. Now when it shows a two page spread under those setting's It's a struggle to simply click and pull on to the next page. Like when you grab a folder and can click and hold and toss it into the recycle bin. I can't drag to the second half of the two page spread under fit width adaptive when set to my aforementioned settings. I don't have any scripts installed and my mouse works just fine. I have hardware acceleration enabled and software filters with enable animation of page display. I use to be able to drag and move to the second half of the two page spread perfectly and not it isn't working. I'm updated to the latest version of comicrack as well. I also notice now that when ever I try to drag and pull under minimal user interface the damn top menu part where it shows your file, edit, browser, library etc always pops up when I release drag clicking as well which it never use to do.
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Kinasin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Who's Online

We have 106 guests and one member online