Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users
  • Page:

TOPIC: ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. 7 years 1 month ago #23192

Fuck it. I'm so mad at the moment. I have been searching for the solution of this problem but none are helpful! And I hope that my username can describe how I feel about comicrack right now.
I have uninstall this damn software and reinstall it but nothing work. The same problem exist. It say, ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Seriously? WTF with that? First thing first, don't fkin blame my pc cause I don't have any problem with it. And when I searching for the solution, this damn forum doesn't have any solution to this. Fuck that!!!

Stop asking me shit question! Just tell me how to fix this shit!! Damn it!

Forget about my behaviour, just damn help me! If no one reply, this forum is suck!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. 7 years 1 month ago #23194

• kenjio
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 129
Just a heads up, that attitude and language isn't really going to get you anywhere. Diagnosing a problem is a thing that takes steps, it's called troubleshooting. Unless you are willing to provide the information that is needed and drop the attitude, I seriously doubt you'll find someone willing to help.

Just my two cents.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 600WPMPO

Re: ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. 7 years 1 month ago #23195

kenjio wrote:
Just a heads up, that attitude and language isn't really going to get you anywhere. Diagnosing a problem is a thing that takes steps, it's called troubleshooting. Unless you are willing to provide the information that is needed and drop the attitude, I seriously doubt you'll find someone willing to help.

Just my two cents.
I told ya, just forget about my damn behaviour! Just forget it.
What the fuck is the information that you need? I already tell ya the problem I have.
I don't know if framework has something to do with it..

Re: ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. 7 years 1 month ago #23196

• kenjio
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 129
I can see this turning into a flame war, and frankly I'm not going to spend any more time on it.
I can't speak for others, but I doubt anybody on this forum will want to help someone with such an abusive and obtuse attitude. Best of luck solving your problem.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Re: ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. 7 years 1 month ago #23197

• RevQuixo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
ComicRack checks the maturity of the user before launching. If you fail to pass the minimum requirements it doesn't open. Try again in a few years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 600WPMPO, Stonepaw, kenjio

Re: ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. 7 years 1 month ago #23198

Seriously you guys. I told you that its the way I am! When I said fuck, damn and shit, I'm not referring to you guys here at all. That is just the way I am. Don't get offended. Damn it!
I knew it, no one can fix this problem. I saw the same problem posted in this forum 2-3 years ago and no one can help him...

Re: ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. 7 years 1 month ago #23199

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 601
FuckUComicRack wrote:
I told ya, just forget about my damn behaviour! Just forget it.
Calm down. I won't say this again, or warn you again. If you want ComicRack to work, you behave politely on the forum, and let us help you. If you just want to inflict your abuses on ComicRack, we are least interested in helping you. You can then go f*** yourself.

FuckUComicRack wrote:
First thing first, don't fkin blame my pc cause I don't have any problem with it.
ComicRack is working fine on millions of other PCs, so there is something in your PC (maybe a little thing) that is making ComicRack crash. In the past, this error has often been resolved by reinstalling .NET 4 and updating all security patches. You can try that and tell us if this helps.
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by 600WPMPO.

Re: ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. 7 years 1 month ago #23202

• Shinrai
  • Platinum Boarder
  • With great power comes great W/T.
  • Thank you received: 93
Let me just add my voice to the pile of "If you're going to behave like a petulant child, we're not interested in helping you." Clearly you've had this problem on other forums since you immediately open with defensiveness...but I might suggest that you improve your behavior. Do you act like this in real life?!

Re: ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. 7 years 1 month ago #23216

600WPMPO wrote:
In the past, this error has often been resolved by reinstalling .NET 4 and updating all security patches. You can try that and tell us if this helps.

Thanks bro. This work. I uninstall it, then restart my computer. After I install it again and it work fine after that. For visitor who might having the same problem, make sure you guys uninstall anything related to .NET 4 and then reinstall .NET 4 only. It will work after that. And thanks to 600WPMP0 for giving me this solution without to much questioning my behaviour just like the other forum members who act like a kid.

Re: ComicRack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. 7 years 1 month ago #23220

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 601
FuckUComicRack wrote:
Thanks bro.
I ain't your 'bro'. :angry:
FuckUComicRack wrote:
And thanks to 600WPMP0 for giving me this solution without to much questioning my behaviour just like the other forum members who act like a kid.
Actually it is you who has been behaving like a kid, who cries and shouts till he gets what he wants. The people you are talking about are my friends from the ComicRack team, whom I like and respect a lot. I received a few requests from other users to ban you from the forum, but I just wanted to help you get your ComicRack working, so that you can see that:
1. the software works
2. the forum does not 'suck'
3. it was 'your' computer that was at fault & not our software
FuckUComicRack wrote:
I hope that my username can describe how I feel about comicrack right now.
I hate your username. Get a decent one if you wish to interact further. Just because we help ComicRack users doesn't mean you can hurl abuses at us, and expect us to ignore your behavior. In short, just grow up or stay away. :angry:
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by 600WPMPO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonepaw, Shinrai, kenjio, Fuzzyluzzi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Who's Online

We have 135 guests and one member online