Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Constantly shifting Comic Rack interface

Constantly shifting Comic Rack interface 7 years 3 weeks ago #23658

• Kinjin
  • Fresh Boarder
I've got an issue with the Comic Rack interface that has been bugging me a bit, and I'm hoping there is an easy workaround/fix for.

I use Comic Rack for cataloging my digital collection, and my preferred view is a library/files menu on the left pane, and a result list of comics on the right pane. If I double-click a comic, it opens up a window for the comic. When I'm done with the comic, if I close it, sometimes the whole window closes and I have to reopen from the taskbar, or else it goes to a three-pane view with the comic in a third pane. When this happens, i have to close the third pane, then go to Display and select "Reader in own window" to get things back to the way it was prior to clicking a comic.

Is there any way I can lock the Comic Rack interface to the left/right pane, and always have the comics open on their own and not disrupt my main window? When I think of "reader in own window" it tells me it's opening in its own window, not rearranging my "home" interface layout, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Who's Online

We have 104 guests and no members online