Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Sorting a reading list by position on the Android app

Sorting a reading list by position on the Android app 5 years 2 months ago #24447

The subject pretty much covers it... I have a few Reading Lists built in ComicRack, and I'd like to get them to transfer to my Android tablet. I have the Reading Lists synced, but when it transfers to the tablet, the position doesn't stay... so the reading order is all messed up. Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sorting a reading list by position on the Android app 5 years 2 months ago #24448

• Shinrai
  • Platinum Boarder
  • With great power comes great W/T.
  • Thank you received: 81
What you want on the Android app is the 'Not Sorted' option, which defaults to positional sorting. (I really, really wish this option had a different name - we get that question a lot.)

Re: Sorting a reading list by position on the Android app 2 months 4 days ago #47991

• Skullberry
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Nope.

How bout stack by list, sort by position or not sorted. Currently android app can't do both.

If a synced list is a an alternate series, made up of issues from multiple series, arranged in reading order, along with other individually synced lists containing a single numbered series the app won't stack and both both lists correctly. One or the other.

Stack by list and sort by position would fix this across the board. Odd that the options aren't there.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Who's Online

We have 266 guests and 3 members online