Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Workspaces

Workspaces 9 years 11 months ago #264

Dear users, :silly:

Can somebody explain to me what are the workspaces good for in ComicRack? How to use them, what can be achieved with them?

I tried to figure out, but no success. :( Localizing ComicRack would be also be more fun if I knew exactly what I translate...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Workspaces 9 years 11 months ago #265

Saving a workspace stores the position of each element on screen: browser, tabs, etc..

It's very good to switch quickly from a screen arragement to another. For example:
- A screen configuration optimized for searching using the browser and the filter combo boxes.
- A screen configuration optimized for disk browsing, for the addition of new eComics
- A screen configuration optimized for catalog browsing.

Each workspace saved gets a hotkey.

Re:Workspaces 9 years 11 months ago #266

About translating:
Cyolito made a tutorial, and many translations came from it. You said something vague. Are you having any problem with Localizer?

I am responsible for the Portuguese translation, and I'm acquainted to the Localizer tool. If you have any problems, just post here. But you'll need to be a little more specific.

Re:Workspaces 9 years 10 months ago #279

Thanks. Now I understand what it does. It's a shame that I could not figure out myself. :)

I had no problem with Localizer, when I translated the \"workspaces\" part I just put the hungarian equivalent there. I just had no idea about the function of it.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Who's Online

We have 261 guests and one member online