Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: ComicRack problems

ComicRack problems 9 years 11 months ago #3310

• Ramma
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey folks! First post here, up until recently, I've had no issues with ComicRack. I'm running it on a great laptop(4 GB of RAM, nVidia Geforce 9800 GTX 1GB, 300 GB hard drive, 2.2 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor. The operating system is Windows Vista Home Premium(64-bit).

So, yes, the problem is that when I try to open a comic up, this case being Hellblazer #79-81, ComicRack freezes up when I right click on the comic while it's in full screen, and now it's not starting up at all. It doesnt' report a crash, but the program itself doesn't come up. I've tried maximizing, restoring, but it remains on the taskbar not doing a thing.

Am I doing something wrong? I don't have many comics in the library, Fables #1-82, Lucifer #1-75, Hellblazer #1-250, and that's it, so I'm not sure why this is occurring. Please don't tell me it's because of my OS. ;_;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:ComicRack problems 9 years 11 months ago #3311

• spyd3r0x
  • Senior Boarder
Is it just with that one comic (or range of 3 comics)? If so, it sounds like a problem with those files. Perhaps try exporting them, and then re-zipping them as .cbz files. Or see if ComicRack's Export To XXX function will work with it. Are the images for those files especially big? It sounds like ComicRack is having a problem reading those specific files, for some reason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

Who's Online

We have 155 guests and no members online