Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Surface 4 Pro - almost perfect for comics, but two problems...

Surface 4 Pro - almost perfect for comics, but two problems... 1 year 8 months ago #44782

• krandor
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
DrCord wrote:
Yeah, it starts harassing you for a donation as soon as you load more than a hundred comics, which I accidently did right away, even thoguh I had no intention of managing them all. So I tested the program out on my desktop (non-retina) display and said "ok, this works ok, I guess I will donate to support this guy and to remove this notice." Then a few weeks later I started using my retina display to use the program and realized it is close to unusable if you have perfect eyesight on a high resolution display and if you have poor eyesight is completely unusable.

Everyone is trashing on me for complaining about problems with the software in the forum...I would have asked you, the creator for a refund and complained directly but you offer not ability to do so. I guess I should thank them, as this thread probably got noticed due to the increased activity from the users who feel like talking shit to me.

Thank you for looking into the issue. I would recommend having a way for users to contact you directly.

People were not getting on your for pointing out a flaw but your attitude that even though it worked fine to start with as soon as you found one of a multitude of pieces of hardware it didn't work on you should get a refund. You post a suggestion and let the developer take a look which it looks like he has done.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Surface 4 Pro - almost perfect for comics, but two problems... 1 year 8 months ago #44790

• Mastiff
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks a lot, cYo! I will test out that when it comes! B)

Surface 4 Pro - almost perfect for comics, but two problems... 1 year 8 months ago #45030

• Innuendo
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
i hope the OP comes back and tests the new version of ComicRack that has been designed for Ultra-HD/Retina displays & finds that it works better for him.

Surface 4 Pro - almost perfect for comics, but two problems... 1 year 8 months ago #45034

• Mastiff
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry, I apologize! Some stuff at work that has kept me busy close to 24/7 since Friday! I will, I will test it! I promise! B)

Surface 4 Pro - almost perfect for comics, but two problems... 1 year 8 months ago #45060

• Mastiff
  • Fresh Boarder
High rez fix tested, result: donation. B) Thanks, that worked!

Surface 4 Pro - almost perfect for comics, but two problems... 1 year 7 months ago #45301

I finally got the time to test out the new update that would fix the HDPI scaling. It made things bigger with me, but much bigger. (I can't somehow upload a the screenshot even if it with the allowed extensions) Did I forget to change something to the settings? I don't think it is intended like this. I would love some help on this.

Edit: Never mind. I reinstalled the newest version and looks good now! Thank you, donation soon will follow!
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by LTKCollector.

Surface 4 Pro - almost perfect for comics, but two problems... 7 months 4 weeks ago #47172

• acsokis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Who's Online

We have 247 guests and 5 members online