Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Storage changes when I wifi sync

Storage changes when I wifi sync 1 year 4 months ago #45942

As the title says whenever I sync the storage path changes to internal. The sync starts like it normally would and things seemed to be going well then towards the end of the sync it gets stuck on the comicrack.ini then it will just stop the sync. I then go to the library and no more comics. I check the folder location and it has been changed from Home>Local Storage SD card 2 to the emulated internal SD card 0 When I try to select the path by selecting Home and Local Storage SD card 2 it takes a while for it to select then the OK is not able to be selected....I don't know what to do. Please help

I have a Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 and SanDisk 128 micro
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by zombiesloth.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Storage changes when I wifi sync 1 year 4 months ago #45950

• Fuzzyluzzi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
need more info.
What versions of CRA and Android are you using?
What is the full file path on the SD card that you are using?
Does that directory have full permissions from Android? Probably not, so this is your problem
Is the directory name length too long? unlikely

Storage changes when I wifi sync 1 year 3 months ago #45977

I'm running the 1.80 for Comicrack and CM13 (Marshmallow 6.0.1) on my Galaxy Tab. The path is " /storage/C800-18fb/android/data/com.cyo.comicrack.viewers/files" the option given when selecting Home Local Storage SD Card 2. Not too sure about the permission.

I also get these errors "an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" and "error during read"
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by zombiesloth.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Who's Online

We have 198 guests and 3 members online