Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: sync reading list with fileless entries

sync reading list with fileless entries 1 year 2 weeks ago #46505

• dreagan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have a number of reading lists, mainly for major comic book events, that have a number of different titles in them, you know what I mean.

For most of these lists I own at least a couple of these titles physically. These comics I added to my library as fileless entries, seeing as I'd hate to have them take up space.
For example, I'd have the new Civil War II event in a reading list order by the recommended reading order. These contain issues of the main Civil War II comics, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, etc.. I'm actively following and buying Spider-Man and Civil War II, which means that all issues of these comics are in the reading list as fileless entries, which is fine.
Now I have two issues with this list.

1. I can't mark these as read. Even though I've read comics after issues of Spider-Man, I'm unable to completely tick off my reading list, because fileless entries cannot be marked as read. I found a way to mark them as read, by manually upping the page count to 2 (link to forum post), but that's seems a bit arbitrary, even more so if you get to the next issue.

2. I can't sync these fileless entries to the android app. I've found a post where the dev said he would get on that, but I'm pretty sure he eventually didn't. (link to post).

Anyone know of a way to fix these issues, or get around them, aside from trying to raise development from the dead?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds

Who's Online

We have 270 guests and 5 members online