Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Library Organizer and TPB's / HC's etc

Library Organizer and TPB's / HC's etc 10 months 3 weeks ago #46755

• Mummraah
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I'm looking for some help with setting up Library Organizer for dealing with false positives when scraping TPB/SC/HC files.

My method at present is:
  1. Add new titles to a sorting folder
  2. Scrape with Comicvine
  3. Run library Organizer with the following setup:

4. Mode is set to move files
    Folder Structure: {<publisher>}\{<series>}{ V<volume0>}{ -<Custom(VolumeEnd)>}
    File Structure: {<series>}{ V<volume>}{ #<number2>}{ (of <count2>)}

5. Overwrite/delete any obvious duplicates dependant on which file is the better quality
  6. Any non-obvious duplicates manually checked eg cover image is different number of pages indicates a TPB etc
  7. If a series are different but the volume years are the same add a custom VolumeEnd and rerun Library Organizer

The main issue I'm having is with TPB, HC, SC etc where they have the same series name and volume number as the 'regular issues'. At the moment I'm renaming the series field to include a :TPB on the end but I'd rather find a more automated method.

Is there anyway to make Library Organizer include the title field when renaming and moving files but only where it has the certain values? eg TPB, HC/SC, volume #. Or if anyone knows a better way of organising things I would be open to a better setup.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Library Organizer and TPB's / HC's etc 10 months 3 weeks ago #46756

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
I organize my files very different than you do, but about the format, I include it in the folder where I store it (as I use different folder for different series/volumes)

Of course that mean in Ongoing Series for example I also have "(series)" in the folder...

Library Organizer and TPB's / HC's etc 10 months 2 weeks ago #46758

• Mummraah
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Xelloss I've had issues with the format field. In files where it's changed ComicRack still shows the files as having proposed values needing confirmed. Even when changed back to what it originally was showing the proposed values still didn't take. I ended up having to manually remove the .xml from the archives in several hundred files and then re-scrape for the proposed values to clear.

I'm sure I read somewhere else on here that it's a known bug so I've stayed clear of the format field ever since.

I could see the proposed values with Stonepaw's proposed values addon.
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Who's Online

We have 166 guests and 3 members online