Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Help with CBL files

Help with CBL files 10 months 2 weeks ago #46762

• RackNRoll
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone,

I came across a chronology list on this forum and, as far as I can tell, it is the only one of its kind online. Frustratingly for me, the list is in the form of a .cbl document. As far as I can tell, this file is only compatible with ComicRack, which I'm unable to use because I have a mac. Is there any other program that can open the document without it simply being an XML file with markup elements (tends to make it hard to read)? Any help at all would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help with CBL files 10 months 2 weeks ago #46764

• LarsSK
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Exzessiver Cappuccino-Trinker und eComics-Leser
Hey RackNRoll,

welcome to club!

I also a Mac-User and we are almost poor to find a good library manager for our ecomics; the most are already dead or extreamly old!
There is only one Mac program, that is really not bad, but a bunch of things are still missing, that is "Comickaze"! It can read CBL and CB, but transform it in an own meta.xml file, and is incopatible to other programs again!!!! :angry:

Anyhow, back now to your problem, the only way I see right now is to convert your files with Comictagger from CBL to CR, I also right now face this problem after changing to CR on Windows (but it is worth - right now) ;)

NIce greetings
Und ich mag die drei Zustände in der Informationstechnik:
High, Low und Kaputt ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

Who's Online

We have 269 guests and 3 members online