Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Stack option missing on library and some smart lists

Stack option missing on library and some smart lists 8 months 1 week ago #47143

• EgoNecoTu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey so I used the guide by 600WPMPO called 'The Organizer 2015' (great guide btw) and after I was finished with the guide I wanted to get a better structure inside the library folder in ComicRack. Previously I grouped by series sorted by volume and stacked by volume also. This made the library very neat and clean. But now I noticed the option to stack was missing. This was not the case yesterday or when I started the guide. Maybe it's a bug with all the scripts I had to install? Currently I have the following scripts installed: Comic Vine Scraper V1.0.90; CR Data Manager V1.2.4 r219; Duplicated Manager V0.9; Library Organizer V2.1.11; Propsed Values V0.2; ScanInformationFromFilename V0.7.

The option to stack is missing in all smart lists and the main library besides the smart list '0 Day Folder'. It's also missing on newly created lists.
I found a thread from a user with the same problem as me but no answers after almost 2 years.

Thanks in advance just ask if you need more information :).

PS: I attached a picture to illustrate what I mean

EDIT: Wow I just figured it out on my own lol... For anyone else who has the same 'problem' you can't use the stack feature while you're in detail view.
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by EgoNecoTu. Reason: I'm stupid
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Who's Online

We have 339 guests and 2 members online