Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Marking Stacks for Organization

Marking Stacks for Organization 3 months 3 days ago #47164

• Drybonz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey guys... I'm doing some organizing and integrating some new books into my library and it occurred to me that it would be helpful to be able to "mark" a stack of books to easily pick them out (bookmark, checkmark... any kind of a mark on the front of the stack would work). Is there currently any way to do this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Marking Stacks for Organization 3 months 2 days ago #47169

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Just finished going through a massive reorganising.
The way I handled it was to create a custom variable "Processed" which I marked yes when happy with the result. Then I used a smartlist to select only comics with "Processed" empty and a smaller selection of series (e.g. from 0-A, then 0-B, 0-C, etc)

Marking Stacks for Organization 3 months 2 days ago #47170

• Drybonz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks for the idea... what I ended up doing is using a 5.0 rating for the books that I wanted to mark. This put the numeric rating symbol on the cover for the books I wanted to be able to quickly identify. The obvious problem with that is if you have a bunch of ratings on books it's not going to work. I don't rate many books, so I wiped all the ratings in my library and then just marked the books I wanted to track for the time being.

The best solution would be if there was a way to just mark a checkmark, or some other symbol, on a stack of books for organization purposes.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Who's Online

We have 237 guests and 3 members online