Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Black/blank reader on large files

Black/blank reader on large files 6 months 3 weeks ago #47328

• Dooombot21
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a display issue with ComicRack on a Windows 10 tablet. On large images, most often double pages, I will get a black screen displayed on the reader window. The refresh command does nothing. Occasionally I can adjust the zoom and it will refresh and display the image with the proper zoom level. But most often I have to restart the program, and then it will display the image just fine. The program is not crashed, and I can often go to the next page and that will display properly, but if I scroll back to the page with the issue it still will not display properly. When I read CBZ files with smaller images I never see this issue, but only on those CBZ with higher resolution images.

I assume this is a memory issue. Based on recommendations for memory based crashes I disabled the hardware acceleration, increased virtual memory, and turned off all the filters on comicrack. I didn't see a noticeable difference. Has anyone else seen this? Are there any suggestions on how to deal with it or force it to reload the image without restarting the program?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Who's Online

We have 399 guests and 5 members online