Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Letters way too big

Letters way too big 6 months 1 week ago #47487

I haven't used ComicRack in awhile and when I started it up everything was too big. See the pictures. I can't even read the titles of the comics. How do I get the interface to be normal again? I am using the surface pro 4, and I remember they adjusted the size before to be more compatible and that was great!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by LTKCollector.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Letters way too big 6 months 1 week ago #47489

Solved here:

Solved.

Windows 10, Surface Pro 3

Right Click the ComicRack icon on your Desktop --> Select Properties
OR
Right Click the ComicRack icon on your Task Bar --> Right Click on the ComicRack icon (in the menu that popped up) --> Select Properties

Click the compatibility tab
Select the box for, "Override High DPI Scaling Behavior"
Select, "Scaling Performed by: Application"
Click OK
Start ComicRack

Letters way too big 6 months 1 week ago #47490

Don't got that option even. I tried also this solution :acsokis wrote:
I make this tread for everyone how's not findig a proper solution for scaling up the CimicVineScrapper window or the CR DataManager windows or having any kind of problems with font sizes or high DPI and high resolution setting. This solves all of them.
optimus0 commented on Jul 14 2016 • edited
this guide work perfect www.danantonielli.com/adobe-app-scaling-...gh-dpi-displays-fix/

just download photoshop.exe.manifest and rename it to ComicRack.exe.manifest and paste it to comirack folder

Scraper dialog windows too small, can't be resized #435

Solotion: http://www.danantonielli.com/adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix/

Please leave this tread be. Many users have this problem with changed windows DPI settings.

Not working also
Attachments:

Letters way too big 6 months 1 week ago #47491

Have you updated to the, "Creators Update"?

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]

Letters way too big 6 months 1 week ago #47492

I haven't. I got the 0.9.178 version. On this site I saw nothing new of an update comicrack.cyolito.com/ Where do I download the newest version?
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by LTKCollector.

Letters way too big 6 months 1 week ago #47493

The Creator Update is like a Service Pack. I just installed yesterday and it created the huge font issue for me. The option for I have and you don't may have just been added as well. Although, looking at your screenshot, "Disable Display Scaling on High DPI Settings" sounds similar. Try that first if you don't want to sit through a major Windows upgrade.

Windows 10 Creator Update
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by mkschultz@gmail.com.

Letters way too big 6 months 1 week ago #47494

"Disable Display Scaling on High DPI Settings" was the first thing I tried. Nothing changed. I did update my windows today but saw an option for Windows 10 Creators Update. Should I try that and do what you did as you showed in the first picture.

Letters way too big 6 months 1 week ago #47495

I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want to update. You can try and validate that the DPI option is new to the Creator Update before doing so. I honestly don't remember seeing that option previously. I also did not have the massive font size issue in ComicRack until the update, either.

Letters way too big 6 months 1 week ago #47496

I downloaded the latest version of ComicRack, like you would do with an upload. That brought things back to normal. Don't know what it was or how it changed, but I am glad it is back to normal for me again. Anyways, thanks a lot for all your help.
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds

Who's Online

We have 250 guests and 5 members online