Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Display percentage read bar below thumbnails on Windows

Display percentage read bar below thumbnails on Windows 1 month 3 days ago #47569

• stefanaalten
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to display thumbnails on my Windows laptop in a similar way to how they're presented on my Android tablet, with a "percentage read" bar below each book or stack. On Windows I can edit my thumbnails layout to show whether read (Yes/No) or percentage read (as a number) but I much prefer the "progress bar" style that is shown on my Android tablet. How can I achieve this?

I use ComicRack on a Windows 7 laptop and on an Android tablet. The Windows laptop acts as the "master library" and I simply copy CBZ files to my tablet to provide a supply of comics to read. After reading a comic on my tablet I manually mark it as read on my laptop - so the "progress bars" on my Windows installation will be either grey (unread) or green (read), which is fine.

Many thanks in advance!
Stefan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Display percentage read bar below thumbnails on Windows 1 month 2 days ago #47576

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 242
The only equivalent is the little green bookmark symbol on the right hand side of the thumbnail.It isn't always easy to see.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stefanaalten
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Who's Online

We have 222 guests and 3 members online