Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Sync stops working after about 10-15 minutes

Sync stops working after about 10-15 minutes 2 months 1 week ago #48140

• FatBox360
  • Fresh Boarder
I have ComicRack installed on a Windows 10 Pro machine and the android CR app installed on a Nexus 7 (Android 6.0.1) and an android phone (Sony Xperia Z5, Android 7.1.1). I can sync without issues between the computer and either device reliably after starting CR on the desktop. But after a little while the icon to sync disappears from the app on either device. Restarting the app on the tablet or phone does not correct the issue, but restarting CR in Windows does; the sync icon comes right back. So I'm pretty certain the issue is on the Windows side.

I could also be on the router side, but given that it works to start, I'd assume if Windows doesn't stop something it would continue to work whenever, so long as CR is running on the PC. That being said, I setup port forwarding... I think; screenshot attached.

The resources I found had different ports to forward so I put the range in. I'm not network wizard so if this isn't correct, but has nothing to do with the other issue, please let me know. At some point I would like to be able to share my library over the internet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Who's Online

We have 254 guests and 5 members online