Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Need help with Organizer/DataManager

Need help with Organizer/DataManager 1 month 2 weeks ago #48699

• LoLyfe
  • Fresh Boarder
I've had 600WPMPO's scripts for the Organizer running for years now without any problems. It's been awesome. Then, like an idiot, I managed to delete the script for DataManager from my setup. Thinking that this would be a simple fix, I used the downloaded resource 600WPMPO supplied with the Organizer manual and slotted the script in place. However, it did not work. And subsequent scripts below it seem to have stopped working too. If anyone could point out the obvious mistake I've made, I'd be really grateful...

Thanks in advance...
Lo

NOTE: I originally added the scripts here, but the formatting made it illegible - I'll figure something out and edit again. In the meantime, if anyone is good with these scripts, please let me know... cheers

UPDATE:

I've had another play and decided to replace all scripts, this worked to an extent but issues still fail to show in the DataManager section.
The script is as follows (I've had to replace square brackets with standard brackets due to boardcode formatting problems):

Name "07 DataManager"
Match All
{
(Custom Value) equals "DataManager.processed" "",
Not [Custom Value] equals "comicvine_issue" "",
(File Directory) equals "F:\\Comics\\0 Day"
}

As stated above, the scripts for CONVERT TO CBZ, COMICVINE SCRAPER, ADD SCANNER INFO, CVDBSKIP, PROPOSED VALUES, DUPLICATES MANAGER and now LIBRARY ORGANIZER are now working fine. It's just DATAMANAGER that's not.
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by LoLyfe. Reason: More information provided
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Need help with Organizer/DataManager 1 month 1 week ago #48700

• krandor
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
So what is happening? Is it throwing an error? just not running?

Need help with Organizer/DataManager 1 month 1 week ago #48702

• LoLyfe
  • Fresh Boarder
I think I've sorted it. I changed the script to: (File Directory) starts with "F:\\Comics\\0 Day", and now the issues seem to be showing normally.
Thanks for the response though,
Lo
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Who's Online

We have 192 guests and 6 members online