Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: New user needs PDF help

New user needs PDF help 5 months 3 weeks ago #49592

Hello all,

I first installed the app yesterday hoping to organize all the PDFs I bought on the GIT Corp DVD-ROMs for easier navigation between series, but ComicRack won't open the PDFs. I have used Help > About to confirm (in the lower right hand corner) that I installed a 64 bit version of ComicRack and then installed the matching 64 bit GNU Affero General Public License version of GhostScript, closed and reopened ComicRack, and still can't read them. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Stranga Kvarko. Reason: Changing signature.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New user needs PDF help 4 months 1 week ago #49797

• tigerpuffs
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Maybe they are drm'd? I have no idea how ComicRack might handle drm, or if it's even possible.

New user needs PDF help 4 months 1 week ago #49799

Turns out they were split into new entries. The old entries in the browser couldn't open, but continued scrolling revealed that they are there under new entries that were created when I scanned the folders again. Odd, but I can deal with that. All are now in .cbz format.

New user needs PDF help 2 months 3 weeks ago #50403

• ghoti
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
DO NOT CLICK THE LINK ABOVE.
Its a scam.

online assignment help Perth 1 month 2 weeks ago #51165

• LucyJaan
  • Fresh Boarder
I’ll never tire visiting this forum post. This is one of my favorite’s I do not idiot your self that via tackling the clean-to-recognize sections you're probably to be making sizeable changes required by way of the feedback. what you have performed, might be coping with the extra beauty changes required. more often than now not, professor's feedback factor to particularly severe underlying demanding situations. seeking to recognize the wider troubles, replicate on the variations between your paintings and that of version online assignment help perth you will be working with, after which make an appointment to discuss what you understand as essential modifications prior to doing a good deal great writing.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Who's Online

We have 127 guests and no members online