Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: View Duplicates

View Duplicates 2 months 1 week ago #50461

• Drybonz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Is there any way, if you are looking in a stack, to filter is so that only duplicate issue numbers show? For Example, if I am looking at my Avengers comics and I want to display all issues that have a duplicate for that number... I want to filter out all other comics so that I can only see the double issues of #12, 50, 200, etc...

Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks for the help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

View Duplicates 2 months 1 week ago #50470

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
There is a duplicate finder option within smartlists. However it tends to be quite particular about what counts as duplicate (e.g. #12 marked as BW and #12 where you forgot to mark as BW are not identified as duplicates).

If your duplicates are more generic I suggest you look into Same X Different Y script as that gives more freedom in determining the definition of "Same" and "Different".

(Do not have my laptop with comicrack with me so cannot be more precise with the guidance at the moment on the default option)

View Duplicates 2 months 1 week ago #50479

• Drybonz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks for the reply... ok, so I made an "only duplicates" smartlist and I can see, as you said, that it seems like the volume number is screwing things up so that most of the duplicates aren't detected.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Who's Online

We have 146 guests and one member online