Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: Comicrack very slow on windows 10

Comicrack very slow on windows 10 3 months 1 day ago #62515

• rbhall52
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been using comicrack on windows 7 for several years now, and it has been working pretty well. I recently upgraded my desktop computer to windows 10, and just about everything is working pretty well. Comicrack is the biggest exception to that statement. It has slowed to a crawl, so I am looking for another comic ereader to use instead of comicrack. Any ideas of why comicrack is so slow on windows 10?

I have a Hewlett-Packard p6-2220t with 8gb ram, 3.00 gigahertz Intel Pentium G860, and 500gb hard drive.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comicrack very slow on windows 10 2 months 4 weeks ago #62516

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
I suggest you browse the forum as the issue of ComicRack and Windows 10 came up when Windows 10 was first introduced. A solution / suggestion had been found on how to address it.

I only have vague memories of it as I never experienced any slow down of comicrack on any of my Win10 running machines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rbhall52

Comicrack very slow on windows 10 1 month 1 week ago #62869

• rbhall52
  • Fresh Boarder
I finally looked in the right place on the forum with a search and found someone with the same problem. I disabled hardware acceleration and cleared the caches and it's working normally now. Not sure which of those actions actually did it, but my guess is disabling hardware acceleration. Thanks for your tip.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Who's Online

We have 176 guests and 3 members online