Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack users

TOPIC: i'm trying to set up CR to read manga properly.. but

i'm trying to set up CR to read manga properly.. but 9 years 8 months ago #883

• PaladinMJ
  • Fresh Boarder
i'm trying to set up CR to read manga properly.. but i can't seem to get it to show the pages like the physical copy would. it currently shows:
pg1, pg2
instead of
pg2, pg1

i have the manga turned on, and both options under manga in prefferences checked, what am i doing wrong?

as you can see from the attacked screenshot it's going right to left not left to right as is desired/proper

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:i'm trying to set up CR to read manga properly.. but 9 years 8 months ago #887

• wadegiles
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I can't get ComicRack to behave that way either. Those options don't seem to do anything in fact. Bug?

Re:i'm trying to set up CR to read manga properly.. but 9 years 8 months ago #888

• PaladinMJ
  • Fresh Boarder
maybe a bug IDK, unfortunately it seems getting a timely response from this project is not a possibility. which is too bad. I firmly believe in supporting these kinds of projects if they fit my needs. I'll keep a weather eye on CR and wait i suppose. though I am wondering if the project is dead?

Re:i'm trying to set up CR to read manga properly.. but 9 years 8 months ago #891

• cracky
  • Fresh Boarder
Did you try the manga option under Display=>Page Layout or ctrl+f12? That option worked fine for me.
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by cracky.

Re:i'm trying to set up CR to read manga properly.. but 9 years 8 months ago #892

• PaladinMJ
  • Fresh Boarder
cracky wrote:
Did you try the manga option under Display=>Page Layout or ctrl+f12? That option worked fine for me.

indeed i did.. just to be sure *checks again* still incorrect. so i am sure i tried those settings

Re:i'm trying to set up CR to read manga properly.. but 9 years 8 months ago #893

• cracky
  • Fresh Boarder
Ah sorry to ask the obvious question. Anyways that option definitely switches them for me, so maybe it is some kind of bug like wadegiles said.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Who's Online

We have 208 guests and 8 members online