Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: My Number One Wish (Should be Very Easy)

My Number One Wish (Should be Very Easy) 9 years 7 months ago #1030

Can we get an option for how we want the label on thumbnails to be formatted? At the very least, an option to move the title to the end of the string (after volume and number)? It's very difficult to determine these when all you see is (for instance) "Wonder Woman - Conclusion:..." instead of "Wonder Woman v3 #17 - Conclusion:...". For those of us that like the pretty thumbnails, this can be a real drag. A menu option to select the order (and which) elements are displayed would go a long way.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My Number One Wish (Should be Very Easy) 9 years 7 months ago #1032

• xzbachan
  • Senior Boarder
You haven't discovered it yet, huh...

try this:

(on the menu) Browse > List Layout > Edit List Layout > Thumbnails > First Line => put in there File Name...

*A lot of customization can be done with CR... but discovering them sure takes a lot of time thought, everyone has to tinker with CR to get them all...

Re:My Number One Wish (Should be Very Easy) 9 years 7 months ago #1033

That's a little closer but I still can't show the title in with the series/volume/number. If i try to put the title on the second line I can't see anything on the first line past the line wrap.

Thanks for the suggestion, but a way to define the "Caption" field's contents still seems necessary to me.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Who's Online

We have 213 guests and 6 members online